LTE prices

Started by Kamakazi, July 19, 2008, 12:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

i found a dealer willinf to sell me LTE duals for 667$ for my raptor.  they also have the dual LTE for my 700 Grizzly for 733.50$, plus an additional 181$ for a dobeck for the grizz.  are these good prices?  and are there plenty of pc3 maps for the LTE and prodesign intakes?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

I have 1 GTYR and 1 Trinity LTE map. Both are VERY similar in size to the Pro-Design.

pciii.raptorsource.com

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

Check with site sponsor KBM :thumbs:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Flynbyu

Definitely check with a sponsor!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kamakazi

Kenny Sells LTE duals :confused: ???  is this true kenny?  Also will your new chamber design work on my 700 grizz?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Quote from: kamakazi on July 19, 2008, 03:13:27 PM
Kenny Sells LTE duals :confused: ???  is this true kenny?  Also will your new chamber design work on my 700 grizz?

(Kenny from KB Motorsports  :thumbs: )

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

Quote from: Krandall on July 19, 2008, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: kamakazi on July 19, 2008, 03:13:27 PM

(Kenny from KB Motorsports  :thumbs: )

Thats where I got my LTE duals from :thumbs:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

RaptorRandy

Gotta love them LTE's....they may not be the prettiest looking out there, but their usable HP & TQ curve is hard to beat  :thumbs:

Kamakazi

thats cool, the only problem is i am from canada and shipping and duty is a b^tch.  how much were your LTE's bud?  also how loud are they?  my alumapro system is a bit loud for my taste, and im hoping these duals are a bit quieter.

RaptorRandy

I bought mine back in Oct. of 05.....they were like the first pair for a 700R out the door I got them direct from LTE, so I payed full bore for them. I think it was around 700.00 to 720.00 shipped. 

They have a good healthy deep sound to them, not shrill like all the singles I have heard.

Randy