Lion on the loose near my work!!!

Started by Colorado700R, July 14, 2008, 12:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Check out this Email I just got !!   :rofl:

WARNING - REVERSE 911 BY SCHRIEVER AFB

This is not a joke -

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has activated Reverse 911 in the area of Falcon Highway and N. Log Road because of reports of an African lion on the loose.

Sheriff's Deputies are out searching. There have now been two sightings of the lion. A resident told deputies the cat had a red mane and a big tail.

Residents are told to keep themselves and their pets inside until they are given the all-clear.

There is a big cat sanctuary in the area called Serenity Springs but a KKTV 11 News crew on the scene of the search has been told all of their cats are accounted for. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is asking Serenity Springs to double-check their cats.

There is no other word yet as to where the lion came from.

An 11 News crew spoke to a family who saw the lion and they say from their house on Coyote, the lion ran northeast, back towards Log and Falcon highway.

Helicopters are now circling above a field in the area of Coyote and Falcon Highway.

Stay with KKTV and KKTV.com for the latest

I'm outta here, time for a Safari Bitches!!!   :rofl:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Fuckin' nutballs raising lions out here  ::)  Didn't realize Preddy's relatives lived so close !!   :'(

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 12:39:10 PM
F :mad: ckin' nutballs raising lions out here  ::)  Didn't realize Preddy's relatives lived so close !!   :'(

:rofl:

Keep us updated. This will be a funny story, assuming nobody's dead. :grin_nod:
How would you like to see that run in front of you during the commute?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/25333189.html

I'm gonna capture it!!   :grin_nod:

Then bring it out to Silverlake for a Sasquatch vs. Lion cage match!!   :clap:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM

:clap:  In this corner....................poor lion!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 01:19:17 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM

:clap:  In this corner....................poor lion!

Yeah, poor bugger probably choose death over sodomy  :rofl:

Kenny

That awesome! :grin_nod: As long as nobody's babies get hurt....... That would suck. But I would feed my ex-wife to that sucker.....A little rotted meat...all for the greater good of course :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on July 14, 2008, 01:38:57 PM
That awesome! :grin_nod: As long as nobody's babies get hurt....... That would suck. But I would feed my ex-wife to that sucker.....A little rotted meat...all for the greater good of course :thumbs:

Why must you always give bad ideas Kenny  :lol:

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 12:29:44 PM

This is not a joke -

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has activated Reverse 911 in the area of Falcon Highway and N. Log Road because of reports of an African lion on the loose.

Sheriff's Deputies are out searching. There have now been two sightings of the lion. A resident told deputies the cat had a red mane and a big tail.

Residents are told to keep themselves and their pets inside until they are given the all-clear.

There is a big cat sanctuary in the area called Serenity Springs but a KKTV 11 News crew on the scene of the search has been told all of their cats are accounted for. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is asking Serenity Springs to double-check their cats.

An 11 News crew spoke to a family who saw the lion and they say from their house on Coyote, the lion ran northeast, back towards Log and Falcon highway.

Helicopters are now circling above a field in the area of Coyote and Falcon Highway.

Are you sure its not Socal lookin for your ass :rofl: I have'nt herd from him in a while, he must be on a weekend bender.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on July 14, 2008, 02:02:27 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 12:29:44 PM

This is not a joke -

Are you sure its not Socal lookin for your ass :rofl: I have'nt herd from him in a while, he must be on a weekend bender.

No Sasquatch siteings out here lately  :lol:  Although I'd be nervous if I were sully up in the UP.   :grin_nod:

preddy08

We have pretty regular sightings of bobcats around here. Kinda weird in the middle of a city of close to half a million.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 14, 2008, 02:15:45 PM
We have pretty regular sightings of bobcats around here. Kinda weird in the middle of a city of close to half a million.

we have been noticing Bobcats frequently here as well. I also heard of cougars spotted in Iowa too. yikes.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 02:19:33 PM

we have been noticing Bobcats frequently here as well. I also heard of cougars spotted in Iowa too. yikes.

We got Moutain Lions out here all over the place  ::)  but this is the first African Lion  :lol:

Quick, someone get Dick Cheney out here to ask for his green card!!!!

:rofl:

shookie

come out to our place theres 10 i know of
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own