Great Quotes:

Started by Colorado700R, July 14, 2008, 11:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookie

Thomas Edison (1846 - 1931):

I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

shookie

Teddy Roosevelt:

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.

No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

fire raptor

Take risks to conquer new markets,create new products or increase profits-but do nothing that will compromise your character. Richard Marcinko, Rouge Warrior.

ThisGuyAlex

the only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing......

bill and ted's excellent adventure
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Peelz

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on July 15, 2008, 08:43:17 AM
the only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing......

bill and ted's excellent adventure

oh yeah- sO-Crates
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

Wanna go Jelly Fishing?   Sponge Bob

FoundArealQuad

With high hope for the future, no prediction is ventured.- Lincoln
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Quote from: Bert on July 18, 2008, 11:36:10 PM
Wanna go Jelly Fishing?   Sponge Bob

Im Ready, Im ready!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

700rSE

"thats what i love about these high school girls, i get older and they stay the same age" matthew something(have no clue how to spell his last name :confused:)

1FST690

Line them up at the bottom, The hill will sort them out at the top! - one of my favorite motto's, One of my other favorites, any day above ground is a good day, no matter how bad it is.
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Colorado700R

"You can have all the horse power in the world, but if you can't stick it, it don't mean Sh :mad: t !!!"

-John Force

fire raptor

Lets walk down and screw them all. Unknown old bull to unknown young bull.

UncleBeaner

"hold my beer"

some hick
:beans:

Colorado700R

"And watch this shit!!" - that same hick  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 21, 2008, 10:54:18 PM
"And watch this shit!!" - that same hick  :lol:

that was my exact quote when I smashed my grab-bar. :rofl:

"are we gonna slide our fackin tampons in, or are we gonna go fackin waterskiing" an adam sandler album, said with jersey accent