Great Quotes:

Started by Colorado700R, July 14, 2008, 11:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Post up those great quotes, try and avoid the movie ones  :thumbs:

"It's fun to shoot some people.........Actually, it's alot of fun to fight.  You know, it's a hell of a hoot.  I like brawling"

Lt. General James Mattis, USMC

RR34

"think not what your country can do for you.......blah blah"
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

Einstein:

"Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds."

kinda like this forum............... :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

"The great danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but rather it is too low...and we reach it"

-Michelangelo

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Matthew 21:22
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Very erie for today's woes....

He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Langford

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country"
George W. Bush
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Colorado700R

Quote from: Langford on July 14, 2008, 02:05:33 PM
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country"
George W. Bush

"How do you get that job?? .............. I'm gonna kill my guidance counseler"   :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Langford on July 14, 2008, 02:05:33 PM
George W. Bush

can't include bushism's in the "great quote thread. :rofl:

That being said:

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president." --George W. Bush WTF!

Peelz

and more:

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush

Peelz

Ok back to the real world... Always admired Winston Churchill.

Winston Churchill:
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.

this is the truth!

Colorado700R

Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.

--Ronald Reagan--

shookie

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 02:25:08 PM
Ok back to the real world... Always admired Winston Churchill.

Winston Churchill:
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.

this is the truth!

it is defently the truth
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

shookie

(400 BC; Chinese general and military strategist.)

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 14, 2008, 02:26:59 PM
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.

--Ronald Reagan--

good one!