Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 14, 2008, 07:23:46 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 14, 2008, 07:23:04 PM
Quote from: devildog108 on July 14, 2008, 07:21:20 PM
I love it, its comfy for me at my size......need elkas though.......LOL :rofl:
you DID NOT just do that.......
:bash: :bash: :bash:
lol... i still wish i wouldve got them bitches
you didnt even have the money at the time. :lol:
i still dont you keep trying to take all mine!... lol i didnt even have to pay for that 12t or the 14t im getting, or the pillow tops  :thumbs: plus he wants his gncc's again so he wants to sell me hd's with one ride on them for $85

i like taking yo money sucka :grin_nod:

just kidding man your stuff will go out tommorrow.

and devildog, sit on them at the dealer :thumbs:

devildog108

Headed that way today.....

04 Rappy with some stuff

PIPO

One more thing that some people don't look at is how different they deliver the power. I know some people that on paper the raptor was the ideal bike for them until they rode it and the other way around. If you are an agressive rider you'lllove the 450's powerband, it is more explosive than the raptor and it makes the bike feel fast. The raptor is a torque beast and there's no need to rev it to the moon to go fast but it just doesn't feel fast unless you are on fast trails or racing the competition. I have a yfz and a kfx450 and I think the yfz is more comfortable, I do know for sure the seat is. The gearing on the yfz is perfect unlike the kfx's. But EFI and reverse is a winner combo though.
D727r

Peelz

Quote from: PIPO on July 15, 2008, 07:41:39 AM
One more thing that some people don't look at is how different they deliver the power. I know some people that on paper the raptor was the ideal bike for them until they rode it and the other way around. If you are an agressive rider you'lllove the 450's powerband, it is more explosive than the raptor and it makes the bike feel fast. The raptor is a torque beast and there's no need to rev it to the moon to go fast but it just doesn't feel fast unless you are on fast trails or racing the competition. I have a yfz and a kfx450 and I think the yfz is more comfortable, I do know for sure the seat is. The gearing on the yfz is perfect unlike the kfx's. But EFI and reverse is a winner combo though.

well put! YFZ does feel faster because you are working it hard to get that speed. The raptor just takes it on the chin. Never has to work hard to make the power. Short shifting etc. I still say the Raptor will win in a reliability contest as well. The 450's will need rebuilt alot sooner.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

devildog108

Dang it, should have just chosen one and gone with it.  The Raptor is comfy, but the YFZ just feels badass for some reason....decisions decisions :( :'( :'(

04 Rappy with some stuff

kyledvor61

Quote from: devildog108 on July 15, 2008, 05:50:23 PM
Dang it, should have just chosen one and gone with it.  The Raptor is comfy, but the YFZ just feels badass for some reason....decisions decisions :( :'( :'(

its one badass butt kicking mofo thats fo sho :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: devildog108 on July 15, 2008, 05:50:23 PM

I doubt you can go wrong either way  :thumbs:

devildog108

HEading over to look at that 700 Thursday.  Its an 07 SE and the guy wants $3500.00. Hopefully not thrashed.

04 Rappy with some stuff

exentix

Quote from: devildog108 on July 16, 2008, 06:04:28 AM
HEading over to look at that 700 Thursday.  Its an 07 SE and the guy wants $3500.00. Hopefully not thrashed.
thats a good deal if its not  :jaw:

kyledvor61

:bash: :bash: damnit appearently i didnt convince you enough :lol:

exentix

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 16, 2008, 10:57:36 PM
:bash: :bash: damnit appearently i didnt convince you enough :lol:
musta talked him out of it  :rofl:

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: devildog108 on July 16, 2008, 06:04:28 AM

Man I wish we could find a deal like that down here. My bro is now wanting a 700! He can't hang with his little bro!  ;)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

devildog108

Where ya at Nat?  And No, I hadnt made a decision.  I was supposed to go look, but the guy calls me 5 minutes ago.....Still watchin' both.

04 Rappy with some stuff

Colorado700R

Quote from: devildog108 on July 17, 2008, 06:42:35 PM
Where ya at Nat?  And No, I hadnt made a decision.  I was supposed to go look, but the guy calls me 5 minutes ago.....Still watchin' both.

Natural Raptor is in South Texas, around San Antonio  :thumbs:

In other words BFE  :rofl:

devildog108

send me 3.5 k and Ill go get it for ya!! Come get it when your ready, Ill even take it for a spin and make sure it doesnt sit too long before you  get here......., damn what a nice guy.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/753994142.html

04 Rappy with some stuff