Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Shit, a couple of years ago I bought a Mustang from Alabama, flew out and drove it back.

Talk about a tour of some of the "finest" cities in the US :rofl: :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 11:44:57 AM
Shit, a couple of years ago I bought a Mustang from Alabama, flew out and drove it back.

I bet you fit right in.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 10, 2008, 11:13:03 AM
Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 11:10:52 AM
what are you fishing for then? If you're not fishing walley or northern you ain't been fishin.

So that's not fishing unless I fish for those two?   :confused:  I spend most of my time bass fishing, fishing on the big lake for salmon or brown trout and I'm also an avid fly fisher.  But you may not want to try that......it takes talent.   :lol:
no no no/ I'm just rebuting the fact you said all we had was pan fish. Pan fish like Bass baits. But, If you've been to Minnesota and you were fishing for bass, you're fishin for the wrong stuff. Gotta go for the stuff that puts up a real fight! :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 11:55:00 AM
what are you fishing for then? If you're not fishing walley or northern you ain't been fishin.

So that's not fishing unless I fish for those two?   :confused:  I spend most of my time bass fishing, fishing on the big lake for salmon or brown trout and I'm also an avid fly fisher.  But you may not want to try that......it takes talent.   :lol:
no no no/ I'm just rebuting the fact you said all we had was pan fish. Pan fish like Bass baits. But, If you've been to Minnesota and you were fishing for bass, you're fishin for the wrong stuff. Gotta go for the stuff that puts up a real fight! :grin_nod:

Thats why I go for bass.  Most northern you can just drag out of the water.  And Musky really only put up a good fight in warmer weather.  But my roots are in bass fishing. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

There are some parts of Kansas and Oklahoma that aren't so good either. Cue the blind kid playin banjo. "Squeal like a pig, boy!"
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

thatguy

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 10, 2008, 11:59:02 AM
Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 11:55:00 AM

Thats why I go for bass.  Most northern you can just drag out of the water.  And Musky really only put up a good fight in warmer weather.  But my roots are in bass fishing. 
bass is the bomb man here in ohio thats the best fish to catch,i got a largemouth 22 1/2 inch 8ib 6oz up on the wall,went to the UP and fished for two weeks and it sucked ass cuz we didnt have a boat so it was snag heaven,didnt catch shit the whole time!! :mad:

FoundArealQuad

I hear you on that one,never seen shit like this before :confused:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 10, 2008, 10:40:41 AM
Wisconsin term for when we get invaded by IL during the summer.  (F@CKin' Illinois Bastards )

:lol:
:wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot:
I live right on the border bitch so its all good :lol:

and iowa is better than nebraska

FoundArealQuad

Got to love Iowa the great views of corn and soybean fields, and the occasional elevator. Even better is the smell of pig shit. :wtf:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

shookie

But without iowa you would have meth and pig shit smells like gold  :thumbs: :rofl:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

FoundArealQuad

Peelz

Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 09:10:04 PM
But without iowa you would have meth and pig shit smells like gold  :thumbs: :rofl:

atta-boy, shookie, Tell 'em!  :rofl:

When I moved here from Ca, we went to visit my Uncle here we were driving away from his farm(next to a hog lot) to go out to eat. my dad goes "mmmmm, smell that money!" I was 13 at the time, 1988.  :puke:  Farmers, wtf. They grew up here......
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

thatguy

im going to waterloo iowa for a church workcamp thing for a week where about 300 highschoolers from all diff churches stay in a highschool for a week and fix up peoples house's next sat. so its pretty hick there?? ???

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 09:10:04 PM

atta-boy, shookie, Tell 'em!  :rofl:

When I moved here from Ca, we went to visit my Uncle here we were driving away from his farm(next to a hog lot) to go out to eat. my dad goes "mmmmm, smell that money!" I was 13 at the time, 1988.  :puke:  Farmers, wtf. They grew up here......

Where in cali?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

ThisGuyAlex

we had a pretty good turn out at silver lake....25 guys or so.....must just be your neck of the woods
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock