I hate oil

Started by Gaber, July 09, 2008, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaber

Oil drops $9 yesterday.  Then Iran shoots a missile off and the price of oil turns right back around and goes up.  It seems if anything happens, the price of oil goes out of control.  The Iranian President could fart and become constipated and what do you know, oil goes up... :mad:

Why can't the US and it's companies drill for oil offshore and on our own land and tell the rest of the world to F off??  Sorry for the rant, I just filled up my rig.  :(

Caliraptor

its alot cheaper to get it from foreign places because labor over there is cheaper, if they drill here, the workers arent going to be working for $8, they are going to want $20+ and benefits
Skipping class and tapping ass

Colorado700R

all these nukes, so few targets........thus why my run for President will never happen. 

To much Genghis Khan in my game  :grin_nod:

Krandall

Yo u have my vote for Write in  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2008, 01:39:13 PM
Yo u have my vote for Write in  :rofl:

Then you could finally be a "Hung Chad"  :clap:

Gaber

Quote from: Calexiraptor on July 09, 2008, 01:31:06 PM
its alot cheaper to get it from foreign places because labor over there is cheaper, if they drill here, the workers arent going to be working for $8, they are going to want $20+ and benefits

There is about 11 million illegal immigrants here that would work for $10 an hr!?!  To much corporate greed and shady ass politicians in Washington DC.

FoundArealQuad

It is a bunch of bullshit. Speculators are the ones who are to blame for this shit :mad:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

Quote from: Gaber on July 09, 2008, 01:43:08 PM

There is about 11 million illegal immigrants here that would work for $10 an hr!?!  To much corporate greed and shady ass politicians in Washington DC.

There are lots of people that would work for $10 per hour in these parts that are jobless.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 02:57:06 PM

There are lots of people that would work for $10 per hour in these parts that are jobless.

~Brian

+1
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 02:57:06 PM

~Brian

Not really, they thought that in california but when the farmers were loosing their migrant workers they couldn't find people here that wanted to do the work. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

I know in Minnesota I spent a summer picking weeds and rocks out of fields for $4.75 an hour at 15 and I was happy having money in my pocket.

Krandall

Quote from: Polarass525 on July 09, 2008, 03:11:28 PM
I know in Minnesota I spent a summer picking weeds and rocks out of fields for $4.75 an hour at 15 and I was happy having money in my pocket.

:lol:

I've spent multiple summers picking rocks here..

one of the WORST jobs ever :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Oklahoma yards are famous for growing rocks. Mow the yard one week with no rocks, a new rock shows up the next.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 03:25:43 PM
Oklahoma yards are famous for growing rocks. Mow the yard one week with no rocks, a new rock shows up the next.

~Brian

we can pick pick pick in the fields till our hearts content. Frost will set in and push new rocks up.

start the process over the following spring

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: