Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 11:02:42 AM
Dirtbikes aren't very forgiving on riding mistakes.

~Brian
hell no man they hurt! especially foot pegs in the knee  :'(

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 11:02:42 AM
Dirtbikes aren't very forgiving on riding mistakes.

~Brian

that's why I'm hesitant to get one. I'd like one just for cruizin. But, anything more than that.... no thanks.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I've rode my friends 450, and it was all I wanted in second gear.

Scurred me.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

it takes alot less to hurt urself on a bike too man... its not like a quad where ya have time to correct it, its alot quicker on a bike you cant really do shit about it just hold on

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 10:56:01 AM
I was worried about the lil' bugga.

I was afraid he may have crashed and burned on the KTM.

~Brian

RK is at one of those "retreats" for problem children. He messed with his dorm supervisor or some $hit. Could be a cover for Fat Camp though. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on July 25, 2008, 11:16:07 AM

~Brian

RK is at one of those "retreats" for problem children. He messed with his dorm supervisor or some $hit. Could be a cover for Fat Camp though. :rofl:

He's been into some trouble before, but hell what 15 year old kid hasn't?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

ThisGuyAlex

when you're my age......15 will get you 20 years
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

exentix

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 11:18:29 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 25, 2008, 11:16:07 AM

~Brian

He's been into some trouble before, but hell what 15 year old kid hasn't?

~Brian
haha i havent really  ???

Peelz

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on July 25, 2008, 11:19:30 AM
when you're my age......15 will get you 20 years

:grin_nod:

I was more worried about Buddha. Did the old people rebel? :D
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I got into trouble at that age, but it wasn't major trouble. I toilet papered a few houses, and that was about it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 11:21:00 AM
I got into trouble at that age, but it wasn't major trouble. I toilet papered a few houses, and that was about it.

~Brian
haha sweet that stuff sucks to get off tho when its wet

Peelz

~Brian

I splashed used oil onto the neighbors' Stucco house just screwing around. Had to clean it while dad and the neighbor drank beer and watched. Then had to repaint the house. I later found out they knew it wouldn't come off. They had me do it for the lesson. I learned it. :thumbs:
But, it was where I first had a beer.  :thumbs:

most of my trouble came at school, because I still don't to this day,believe homework is necessary. I would ace all my tests and call it good. Just do enough homework to pass the class, if any. Parents even took me to a psychiatrist. No help.

exentix

Quote from: Peels660 on July 25, 2008, 11:28:20 AM

~Brian

I splashed used oil onto the neighbors' Stucco house just screwing around. Had to clean it while dad and the neighbor drank beer and watched. Then had to repaint the house. I later found out they knew it wouldn't come off. They had me do it for the lesson. I learned it. :thumbs:
But, it was where I first had a beer.  :thumbs:

most of my trouble came at school, because I still don't to this day,believe homework is necessary. I would ace all my tests and call it good. Just do enough homework to pass the class, if any. Parents even took me to a psychiatrist. No help.
+like a million!!! i hate homework, i didnt do any in one class on purpose and got a 92 then the next marking pd i did all of it and got a 99...  :lol:

Flynbyu

I've been across the street at the airport, I watched a guy crash a Piper Cub.

Winds are picking up, and there are four others flying cross country. This guy just ground looped this airplane, and it's going to be a total loss.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once