Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

It gonna be a wild ride, hold on to your hats :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

maybe its just me, but isn't starting drama for women?  I respect both people, but there is no need for some of those comments.   
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 15, 2008, 09:14:55 AM
maybe its just me, but isn't starting drama for women?  I respect both people, but there is no need for some of those comments.   

Are you Pot or Kettle today??   :rofl:

Krandall

Mornin E.

you guys busy today? Unusual for you to not be on before me!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

SULLY0556

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 15, 2008, 09:15:49 AM

Are you Pot or Kettle today??   :rofl:
:rofl:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

socalrappy700

I'm just over all the forum drama.  Never would expect it from a bunch of men.  And I don't think I've ever started crap.  Just threw more then my share when I had some come my way.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 15, 2008, 09:18:00 AM
I'm just over all the forum drama.  Never would expect it from a bunch of men.  And I don't think I've ever started crap.  Just threw more then my share when I had some come my way.

Just giving you shit big guy  :thumbs:

socalrappy700

I understand.  I just think we all can be above petty stuff like going into a thread just to start something with another member.....no matter how you feel about that person. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SULLY0556

If you want to live in Chicago, you'd better be able to take crap!   :lol:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

socalrappy700

I knew Aaron was giving me crap.  I was just explaining my point of view on the subject.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Some individuals are just never gonna see eye to eye. 

However, things can be learned by listening/reading to the conversation.  This has proved very true with the past Preddy/Randy banters.

Aaron

socalrappy700

I don't think there is anything that can be learned from such banters as that.  Just more insults and people taking things wrong. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

I'm simply calling out all his BULLSHIT posts. I'm not the only one that sick of his shit, everyone I talk to is sick of his shit.

He's the ultimate "pot calling the kettle black"
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

I know he's done his share, but I see no point in sinking to the level of finding where he's posting and trying to start something in that thread.  Many people agree with him on the elevation issue so he was just agreeing with what was already said.  You are the one that doesn't agree with it.  I respect the both of you.  And most of the people I talk to feel the same.  Randy was a big help to me when I was just starting to modify my bike and helping me choose which size build to go with.  I see both sides, but I see no point for post that are nothing more then trying to start something up. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum