Quote from: RR34 on July 14, 2008, 12:42:28 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 14, 2008, 12:01:37 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 14, 2008, 10:01:41 AM
Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on July 14, 2008, 10:00:58 AM
permit for what?
'

I'm guessing drivers permit.

another wreckless driver on the road...  :help:
haha yea drivers permit... im actually gonna be a good driver, well at least not a stupid one cas the first time i do something stupid my dad would kill me...but i cant wait!  :mad: im one of the last kids in my class to get it

word? i thought you were older than me. i get my license in 3 months.
im a young one.... it sucks but i cant do anything about it...

do you know of any easy guitar songs? im getting bored of this

enter sandman. if you don't know it yet.... easy as pie. Do you know how to use palm muting and power chords? If so, DONE!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quite a few of the popular System of a Down songs aren't to bad. Quick strumming but not to bad as far as moving chords

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

[/quote]im a young one.... it sucks but i cant do anything about it...

do you know of any easy guitar songs? im getting bored of this
[/quote]

enter sandman. if you don't know it yet.... easy as pie. Do you know how to use palm muting and power chords? If so, DONE!
[/quote]i know the beginning to it but thats it, and no i have no clue how to do palm muting and power chords lol i havent really tried to look up anything for over a month or so

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

System of a down songs are weird. THat guy is mental case on guitar. Aerials is nuts.

Palm muting: turn up distortion on amp, crank volume of guitar. If you have two or 3 sets of pickups, switch to bottom pickups, toward bridge, or base of strings. Rest the edge of your hand at the base of your pinky on the string you are strumming. Practice with the low e string. This will give you that crunchy "pounding on metal" sound. If you learn to do it, you will instantly know at least 60% of metallica and megadeath songs. :thumbs:

way to go Krandall! tres mil.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Quote from: Peels660 on July 14, 2008, 01:18:08 PM
System of a down songs are weird. THat guy is mental case on guitar. Aerials is nuts.

Palm muting: turn up distortion on amp, crank volume of guitar. If you have two or 3 sets of pickups, switch to bottom pickups, toward bridge, or base of strings. Rest the edge of your hand at the base of your pinky on the string you are strumming. Practice with the low e string. This will give you that crunchy "pounding on metal" sound. If you learn to do it, you will instantly know at least 60% of metallica and megadeath songs. :thumbs:

way to go Krandall! tres mil.
ok i think i get wat your saying lol  :thumbs:

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Check your e-mail, Krandall. Sig pic sent in all it's high res glory. You could sneak it into the banner if you want, just don't tell socal since he became the wedding planner nazi. :rofl:

Krandall

gettin ready to shut er' down. I have a few things to do before I head home. So I'm signing off now.

Catch you guys later!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Peelz

Hey, what did you guys do with Brian? Socal didn't get him, did he? :rofl: Hav'nt heard anything from him lately.

dungbeetle06

brian, say hi to my mother for me, she is visiting hot springs arkansas and will be in fort smith the next day or two

dick-84

Peelz

Quote from: dick-84 on July 14, 2008, 04:28:54 PM
Whats going on guys?

not dick, dick. hola.  :thumbs:

signing off, workday done, gettin the kidlets. Have fun night crew.