kyledvor61

exentix

what your doing to yours? making it black? lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 12:39:50 PM
what your doing to yours? making it black? lol
possibly :ninja:

in other words....

hey look at these plastics i found they would look pimper than shit dont ya think http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=85514

exentix

yea dude laker plastics are totally ba  :thumbs:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 12:43:29 PM
yea dude laker plastics are totally ba  :thumbs:

and for $150 :grin_nod:
I saw some pics of the same cut with headlights and it still looks good.

The thing that rocks is the front is all one peiece. front,radiator shrouds, and gas tank cover all in one :clap:

their is some damage to the rear though. You have the main battery and airbox part and the fender kinda branches off the side, their are zip ties where it cracked, no big deal. and if it evr starts to bother me the 05 YFZ SE's were yellow and the rear was black and I can pick one of those up for pretty cheap :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :batman:

exentix

yea the 05's are sweet lookin  :thumbs: we rode with a guy that has one you should get black hipers  :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 12:48:26 PM
yea the 05's are sweet lookin  :thumbs: we rode with a guy that has one you should get black hipers  :lol:

you better buy a lot of f*ckin sprockets then :rofl:

I actually dont like that SE very much but I can get the black rear fender if the zip ties ever bug me.

I'll eventually get hipers, and the best of everything, but thats gonna be a long f*ckin time :lol:

exentix

haha i know what ya mean, i still need to get a 450  :lol: but idc im still the only one of all the people i hang out with that has a semi fast quad, but my cousin may be gettin a 450 soon  :mad: but ill be able to keep up cas he cant ride for crap... and besides, according to devan, my 350 has more balls than a 400 ex that he rode last time we went riding  :rofl:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 12:53:08 PM
haha i know what ya mean, i still need to get a 450  :lol: but idc im still the only one of all the people i hang out with that has a semi fast quad, but my cousin may be gettin a 450 soon  :mad: but ill be able to keep up cas he cant ride for crap... and besides, according to devan, my 350 has more balls than a 400 ex that he rode last time we went riding  :rofl:
does everybody else ride a 50? :confused: :rofl:

Someday ill tear everything down and powdercoat it, i think thats gonna be my winter project.

you need a 450. now.

exentix

agreed, trade me?

lol no my cousin doesnt have anything atm, my friend has a dr250 bike which is a turd, and also a forman 400 i think... and nobody else really rides  :(

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 01:01:07 PM
agreed, trade me?

lol no my cousin doesnt have anything atm, my friend has a dr250 bike which is a turd, and also a forman 400 i think... and nobody else really rides  :(

My Dad has a DS650 which he never ever ever ever ever ever rides. Neighbor is 8. friend has a turd yamaha 250 hunting thing

other friends have a kfx400 and a preddy that never ride.

I just ride in my yard :'(

trade you :confused:

exentix

ds's are gay tho lol...

why dont you go anywhere?

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 01:16:06 PM
ds's are gay tho lol...

why dont you go anywhere?

there not gay, just f*ckin heavy!!

My Dad is always busy with work and stuff. like right now, he left a few hours ago saying it would only be a few minutes and its been hours

exentix

yea heavy for sure, i dont like the front fenders either tho...

i know how that goes tho, my dads the same way

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 12, 2008, 01:18:59 PM
yea heavy for sure, i dont like the front fenders either tho...

i know how that goes tho, my dads the same way

i think you mean lack of front fenders. I like how they look.

I wanna go jetski riding :'(