Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

I Gotta keep the whoring somewhat contained to the right areas. 

I'm Kinda like peels' pimp, when he's working the wrong streetlight  :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on July 11, 2008, 09:58:56 AM
So, who would bang Roseanne other than Tom Arnold and Peels?????

Not this guy....................... :rofl: :rofl:

Thread locking bass terds :mad:

Well if she's dead.....

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

having a homesick (cali) day.  Sucks that I love both places and had to pick one. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 10:05:23 AM
having a homesick (cali) day.  Sucks that I love both places and had to pick one. 

I hear ya  :(  I love CO, but really miss all the fishing and boating in WI  :'(

Colorado700R

E, I have high expectations for you this weekend.   

With NASCAR in town, you'll have plenty of mullet watching oppertunities.

socalrappy700

It just sucks, because I love it out there and we have friends that are like family to us, and I miss the area (mountains, beach, desert and the central coast wine country).  And I feel the same about it here.  Wish I could find a way to have it all.   :(
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 10:15:45 AM
It just sucks, because I love it out there and we have friends that are like family to us, and I miss the area (mountains, beach, desert and the central coast wine country).  And I feel the same about it here.  Wish I could find a way to have it all.   :(

Just gotta make the millions so you can fly back and forth :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 11, 2008, 10:15:45 AM

Well, I'm glad you're not out there dealing with the fires though.

Aaron

socalrappy700

What bugs me right now is my parents still don't make the effort to come down to see us, they just expect us to go there.  That was the agreement when we were talking about moving back.  If that doesn't change I won't feel bad about living far away.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Yeah, My folks make one trip out to see me and Cole every two years, but we're expected to come home and visit 3 times a year  :mad:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 11, 2008, 10:02:48 AM
I Gotta keep the whoring somewhat contained to the right areas. 

I'm Kinda like peels' pimp, when he's working the wrong streetlight  :lol:

I ain't got yo money bitch! Get off my corner!  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Lydia just called me. Said there's a line in one of our local malls @ the apple store. about 75-100 people lined up for the new 3G i-Phone

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RR34

Quote from: Krandall on July 11, 2008, 10:37:07 AM
Lydia just called me. Said there's a line in one of our local malls @ the apple store. about 75-100 people lined up for the new 3G i-Phone

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :fruity: fa.ggots
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on July 11, 2008, 10:42:52 AM

I told her to shout "NERDS"  :lol:

Wouldn't all of your WoW Clan show up then  :lol: