Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who else but rk

lol i crap my self winding this baby out. it makes all its power up top so she has to scream to get the most outa her. scares the shit outa me before a jump when i hit the real power band
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

who else but rk

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 10:40:47 AM
ive been riding bike since i was 7 i used to love it till i got a quad, then last summer when i got a bike again, i though id be able to just jump on and ride it after not riding one for over 3 years, nope... it scared me lol. but once you get used to it theyre a blast
yea and ur on a small bike! just wait till you get a bike one

i thik the bike looks small because the plastics are
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

SULLY0556

It still amazes me to see some of my buddies on their bikes,  They go thru crap that scares me on a quad.  Tons of respect for them!!!
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Krandall

I've been lookin for a 125 for myself. I'm hoping I can find one cheap to play around on. The misses wants a bike vs a quad.  :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

SULLY0556

Quote from: who else but rk on July 09, 2008, 10:42:10 AM
Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 10:40:47 AM
ive been riding bike since i was 7 i used to love it till i got a quad, then last summer when i got a bike again, i though id be able to just jump on and ride it after not riding one for over 3 years, nope... it scared me lol. but once you get used to it theyre a blast
yea and ur on a small bike! just wait till you get a bike one

i thik the bike looks small because the plastics are

Still looks fast!  :thumbs:  I like the orange!
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

who else but rk

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 10:37:32 AM
Good picture of the new whip RK.

I like it. One of my co-workers was just asking me "He's already swapped out the rims on it?"

:lol:

No, that's the way it comes!

~Brian

when it comes to this bike i dont even know what to do to make it look trick. it already does. the stock graphics imo are the best looking ones.

the bike looks a lil bigger here
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

who else but rk

Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2008, 10:43:15 AM
I've been lookin for a 125 for myself. I'm hoping I can find one cheap to play around on. The misses wants a bike vs a quad.  :(
shes got bigger balls then you  :rofl:
yz 125. thats all you need to know. the 05 and down are cheap because they are steel frame, they went to alumin frame in 06
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

i know rk my bikes small and slow, but when you first ride a bike its different. i could easily handle a bigger one i ride mine like 5th gear wound out all the time and ive blown 2 tires jumping it lol.... and my dad wont let me buy my friends cr125

exentix

im not a real big fan of those hand guards tho rk... thats about it, other than that its pretty dam sweet  :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on July 09, 2008, 10:43:50 AM

I like it. One of my co-workers was just asking me "He's already swapped out the rims on it?"

~Brian

when it comes to this bike i dont even know what to do to make it look trick. it already does. the stock graphics imo are the best looking ones.

The kid I work with that owns the 450 has trimmed his stuff to look like a freestyle bike.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 10:49:23 AM
Quote from: who else but rk on July 09, 2008, 10:43:50 AM

~Brian

The kid I work with that owns the 450 has trimmed his stuff to look like a freestyle bike.

~Brian
gay
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

He changes plastics though when he races. If he's out stunting, he uses the smaller fender cut so he doesn't jack his shiz up.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 10:46:51 AM
i know rk my bikes small and slow, but when you first ride a bike its different. i could easily handle a bigger one i ride mine like 5th gear wound out all the time and ive blown 2 tires jumping it lol.... and my dad wont let me buy my friends cr125
i wasnt saying that at all. i was sayign is its so much more fun on a big bike. but also remember. an xr 100 is not a light bike. it weighs like 200 or more pounds. it only has like 8hp
a 125 weighs 200 pounds and has 30 hp.
handleing a lil 100 is diferent then a real bike
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

who else but rk

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 09, 2008, 10:52:31 AM
He changes plastics though when he races. If he's out stunting, he uses the smaller fender cut so he doesn't jack his shiz up.

~Brian
gotcha. i thaught he was a freestyle poser.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

Quote from: who else but rk on July 09, 2008, 10:53:15 AM
Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 10:46:51 AM
i wasnt saying that at all. i was sayign is its so much more fun on a big bike. but also remember. an xr 100 is not a light bike. it weighs like 200 or more pounds. it only has like 8hp
a 125 weighs 200 pounds and has 30 hp.
handleing a lil 100 is diferent then a real bike
i know you didnt say that but it is.... and i know its not light, i had to lift the f*er to work on it... its a turd but its fun to mess around on doin wheelies and endo's and such