Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SULLY0556

Wow, that was strange.  You booted me off the other one mid-post.   :lol:    Bass Turd!   :P
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Peelz

Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 09, 2008, 10:12:24 AM
  Wow, that was strange.  You booted me off the other one mid-post.   :lol:    Bass Turd!   :P

I got that too..."you are not allowed to modify or post"  "Chief Threadlokka" is in da house!

continued: the humidity sucks bad here, too. You can cut the air with a knife.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SULLY0556

it's much better today.  Perfect for pouring cement.  :clap:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

SULLY0556

06 700R with:

Peelz

That is a nice looking a bike RK! :thumbs: Dirtbikes are fun, no doubt. Did you see the
"RK edition" raptor 734 in the for sale threads?  :rofl: It's got special decals for ya. Maybe it has pre-bent rims..... ;)

Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 09, 2008, 10:31:11 AM
  Where are the training wheels?  :lol:

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

in my HONEST opinion, I think the KTMS are ugly from the rear.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

SULLY0556

So was my first wife!  But she was still a nice ride!   :lol:
06 700R with:

exentix

dam rk thats nice  :thumbs: it looks freakin tiny tho  :confused:

SULLY0556

Looks like a fun ride,  2 wheels scare the shit out of me though.
06 700R with:

Flynbyu

Good picture of the new whip RK.

I like it. One of my co-workers was just asking me "He's already swapped out the rims on it?"

:lol:

No, that's the way it comes!

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 09, 2008, 10:36:28 AM
  Looks like a fun ride,  2 wheels scare the shit out of me though.

+1

Except on the street. Dirt bikes wig me out.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SULLY0556

I must be old but I can't wind up a 2-wheeler without crapping my drawers.   :lol:
06 700R with:

exentix

ive been riding bike since i was 7 i used to love it till i got a quad, then last summer when i got a bike again, i though id be able to just jump on and ride it after not riding one for over 3 years, nope... it scared me lol. but once you get used to it theyre a blast