Dirt Wheels Club Profile

Started by Lady4Fiddy, June 07, 2011, 11:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Gotta include the story somehow, about how I modded MD's prairie with the throttle on the left handlebar, SO mikey could ride since he just broke his arm...  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

I see a lot of 20" sandstars in Preddy and Peels' pictures... :lol: :P

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 08, 2011, 09:22:16 AM
Gotta include the story somehow, about how I modded MD's prairie with the throttle on the left handlebar, SO mikey could ride since he just broke his arm...  :thumbs:

You were quite the engineer on that one Peels, and even made sure it was back together for me after we got back to the hotel.

Peelz

Quote from: Mod Dog on June 08, 2011, 03:21:41 PM
I see a lot of 20" sandstars in Preddy and Peels' pictures... :lol: :P

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 08, 2011, 09:22:16 AM

You were quite the engineer on that one Peels, and even made sure it was back together for me after we got back to the hotel.

#1 BAHAHA!!!!

#2 THanks. that was a really good time. You were quite gracious to let use destroy your quad for the disabled. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

racinjason68

Here are a few I need a email addy as some are over the limit for high rez...
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

racinjason68

You have a email in a min....
Gonna be stupid you better be tuff.  

Got duals ?

phucker

michigan rally ftw... best ever...

Hefe

only because you never RODE at any other Rally