Dirt Wheels Club Profile

Started by Lady4Fiddy, June 07, 2011, 11:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

Hey Everyone!

Back in April I submitted a RS group pic from the 2010 Little Sahara Rally to Dirt Wheels Magazine, and Yesterday the Associate Editor Contacted me asking a series of questions about our Club.

In order to complete the Club profile we need to submit 15-20 high res photos; including groups shots,
riding shots, scenic trail shots, BBQs, events, etc.

I thought it would be a good idea to have you guys (all members) submit some of your favorite pics for possible use in the Club Profile.

Also if you have anything to share as far as favorite stories, what raptorsource.com means to you. Post it up here or send me a PM if you want to keep it anonymous.

I would like to get this submitted back to Dirt Wheels by the end of the week. Only serious responses please, you may whore up the thread after Friday :lol:

Thanks,

Nikki

P.S.

Pics submitted will be subject to my approval. Submitting pic(s) does not guarantee it will be used or submitted to Magazine. Action shots WITHOUT HELMETS will NOT be considered.When submitting pics add some info about location (city, state and name of park/recreation area), and time frame or event name. Thanks!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

preddy08

I suppose we would have to keep it PG?

In that case, I'm out of stories  :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

oh ...wait til Friday for whoring.....gotcha. :lol: put it on my calendar

what raptorsource means to me:

a whole heaping giant pile of wasted time. :rofl: And...what do I have to show for it?

nothing.

JK what started out as people to goof around at work with turned into Good friends, good times, and help fixing my quad when I need it. Or being reminded daily how old, slow, and cheap I am.  :thumbs:

I think me Shawn and Mikey, staying at Socals non airconditioned house with the poltergeist pool in the backyard, then driving to Michigan to ride in a park as big as my kids' sandbox would be my favorite story. dont forget Buying more crown royal than we had gasoline and water....

LOL is the raptor rorum pic considerable for entry? :lol:

Or having Aaron and Mad Dog decide to go on an off road adventure whilst towing me back to camp at LS. That was a good time :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Or... Driving to Warrens hotel whilst we were all ever so slightly inebriated? :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on June 07, 2011, 01:18:15 PM
Or... Driving to Warrens hotel whilst we were all ever so slightly inebriated? :rofl:

ummm letting the most drunk, and even one armed guy drive...what the shit were we thinking? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

:shrug: seemed like a great idea at the time :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

Anyone want to post up some info about our rally sites? Like proper name, location (city, state) and acreage?

This would help me especially for a place like Silver Lake as I don't know much about it.  :thumbs:

Mad Dog

Lady4Fiddy

preddy08

I've got plenty of pictures for ya.

Little group at SL

Mike struggling with the games at the hosital

Lady4Fiddy

Thanks Shawn!

I've got the article questions/answers done, so now I am just waiting on pics to be submitted to this thread... Come on guys! Get me some of your best shots please!  :) Would like to submit some action shots too!

preddy08

phucker

you got to use the one pic mad dog has doing the high speed turn on the dune hill

Peelz

love that pic of you jumpng at bussey  :thumbs: need to head over there soon...

Magz and I at Pismo. Very cool what he did for me...

silver lake romance

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube