If you could have any truck????

Started by Gunz, January 10, 2010, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Roostinu

I'm thinkin our 2004 dodge was perty close to perfect, although I would change 2 things, make it a one ton and a dually. Other than that I feel that is the best eng. for pulling.

Even though tracy is still hung up on the Ford thing, she is coming around   :D
Want, need.........it's a fine line.

russ-russ

Totally hate the Dodge interior.  The perfect truck would be my 2005 F350 with a 24v Cummins in it, IMHO.

disco

Yep, I'd build a Ford truck with the Allison auto and 24v 5.9.  And if it's a 4x4 I'd ditch that stupid Dana 50 and stick a 60 under it.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

russ-russ

Quote from: disco on January 22, 2010, 08:40:25 PM
Yep, I'd build a Ford truck with the Allison auto and 24v 5.9.  And if it's a 4x4 I'd ditch that stupid Dana 50 and stick a 60 under it.
I really like my trans, I think the TorqueShift 5R110 is every bit as good as the Allison that GM puts in the trucks.  And the Dana50 is no more in the 05 and newer trucks.  All the coil spring front ends are 60's.

disco

I have a 99 so I'm stuck with the D50 with leaves.  I'll have to come rob Tonto's truck for it's axle on a long weekend.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury