If you could have any truck????

Started by Gunz, January 10, 2010, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funyun

yamaguy0

i would have a 2005 Chevy 2500 4 door with the quadrasteer feature.  Anyone who has ever parked a big truck as walmart knows why!  I would want a small lift so i could fit slightly larger tires (BFG) on walker evens street bead lock rims.  Add some neoprene seat covers, winch, heavy bumpers, a custom built rack on top with 3 lights facing forward, one to each side, and two to the rear.  Rack would need hold a quad if needed.  No stupid center plastic arm rest, want seating for 6 passengers.  Must be black with lineX on the bed and the bottom 15 inches of the body.  I will have to add more later.
dean :thumbs:

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

Ya sign me up for one of those full of money too

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Love those big topkicks. No use for one that big
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Yeah, but if you got one you would be the MadMax of the printing world. Can you imagine...... "In a time when printing wars were at their highest,.... one Man....above all.....took the world by storm. One print at a time. They f-e-a-r-e-d him....HE WAS ....MAD PEELS!!!"

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 22, 2010, 07:22:13 AM
Yeah, but if you got one you would be the MadMax of the printing world. Can you imagine...... "In a time when printing wars were at their highest,.... one Man....above all.....took the world by storm. One print at a time. They f-e-a-r-e-d him....HE WAS ....MAD PEELS!!!"

peels=capt. walker?  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Colorado700R

BTW.....does this mean Peels has to fight Erich with kyle on his shoulders?

GET THE WHISTLE!!!!

Peelz

blaster master !!!

Raptorsource Rally thunderdome: two men enter....two men leave holding hands. :rofl:

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 22, 2010, 10:51:51 AM
Master Blaster you dislexic FERK :lol:

lol blaster master was a nintendo game way back in the day :lol:

F-A-I-L

oh...dislexic is spelled with a Y. :bird: :lol:

dyslexic