Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Tweakers suck  (Read 3662 times)

LittleBuddha

Re: Tweakers suck
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
Lexus in English = You paid too much for your Toyota.

~Brian

Exactly.   :rofl:

LittleBuddha

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 02:36:37 PM »

~Brian

Infiniti in English = You paid too much for your Nissan

People get a little huffy when I call their sweet little G20 a Sentra with the leather package.   :grin_nod:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

~Brian

haha! good one! I thought the same thing, til I drove the Camry version ES300 in the 90's, I think it was. Really is the same thing, but they do a shitload of upgrades to make you forget about it. Suspension/noise suppression.  Very quiet ride.

It's no different than the Cadillacs. Besides the european ones. CTS etc. Slap a Cadillac badge on a Oldsmobile and call it a fleetwood. Oh well. Lincoln still does it too. Way off topic here.  :help:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 02:42:23 PM »

~Brian

haha! good one! I thought the same thing, til I drove the Camry version ES300 in the 90's, I think it was. Really is the same thing, but they do a shitload of upgrades to make you forget about it. Suspension/noise suppression.  Very quiet ride.

It's no different than the Cadillacs. Besides the european ones. CTS etc. Slap a Cadillac badge on a Oldsmobile and call it a fleetwood. Oh well. Lincoln still does it too. Way off topic here.  :help:

Word. 

It's my thread.  Whore the ever lovin' shit out of it.   :thumbs:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 02:43:33 PM »
is that a song? "it's my topic and I'll whore if a I want to" "you would whore too, If it happened to you"
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »

~Brian

People get a little huffy when I call their sweet little G20 a Sentra with the leather package.   :grin_nod:

:lol:

No shit!

I love it when people come to trade those. I bid them like a Sentra.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

~Brian

No shit!

~Brian

But they have that cute little clock in the dash.  Save up for a timing cover reseal and engine mounts with those.   :lol:

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

~Brian

No shit!

~Brian

But they have that cute little clock in the dash.  Save up for a timing cover reseal and engine mounts with those.   :lol:

+10

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »
Just a heads up for what we're starting to see out here in Arizona.  Tweakers are now stealing peoples'  catalytic converters because of the $$$ they can get from scrap yards.  I'd love to hook up an alarm on my truck that consisted of a couple claymores.   :thumbs:

also breaking in to construction sites and stealing copper tubing too. drugs are fun, ain't they? ???

It's awesome when they try and steal copper wire and they hit a live wire.  Fried tweaker anyone?   :clap:

This happened in my hometown very recently as a matter of fact....Where I'm originally from in WV Oxycontin has seemingly taken over as the drug of choice.....A kid got fried trying to steal copper at a powerplant and when it happened a buddy of his ran up the street to tell the kids Dad what had happened and so the Dad gets up and runs down to the powerplant to try and save him but when the Dad finally got there and tried to remove his own Son from being fried he ended up getting the green weenie as well...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 10:32:49 AM by Diggs59 »