Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: OUR new President...Barack Obama  (Read 5765 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: OUR new President...Barack Obama
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »
Everything you want to know about McCain's past is findable on the net. Start searching Obama and you will hit a lot of road blocks.
Could it be.. That McCain is easier to find on the net because:
A: He's old and been around
B: War Vet
C: Old
D: all of the above

Regardless of all the stuff he has done wrong in the past including snorting cocaine for 2 years(

I'm sure there's PLENTY of politicians who have "sampled" drugs in one form or another.
That'd be like ranking the forum sponsors... Don't buy from Team Rocket Factory because their bikes are run on meth ???
 :lol: (total example)

Plus.. It wouldn't be possible for obama to even consider running for president if he wasn't born in the US of A.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »
good point Krandall. But..actually I have little trouble finding stuff on Obama. Unfortunately it is all redneck Hearsay trying to finger him as a muslim. No actual proof. McCain has been around and already made a run for prez. Give it a bit. Obama will have no skeletons in his closet left to speculate about.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »
Could it be.. That McCain is easier to find on the net because:
A: He willing gave the people in question everything they asked for.

I'm sure there's PLENTY of politicians who have "sampled" drugs in one form or another. He was a user their is a difference.. Regardless what type of message is that going to send to our kids.

If you watch the last video you wouldn't try to argue with me about his eligibility. It is heavily rumored that he was not born in Hawaii. (which is why he's pleading the 5th giving up his records.

Although I voted for McCain, all this stuff is irrelvant now to me.  Obama won, and won heartily.  There are plenty off intelligent people on both sides of the political lines, so I don't believe 52% of the population was duped over his citizenship.

Just my .02

Aaron

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
your .02$ make a good point.

if there were that big of a discrepancy in any of his records, we would know.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Smiley

• Street Cred: 1
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2008, 05:25:12 PM »
I am not going to use the quote option on this thing.

I have researched a lot of the items that KB Motorsports speaks of.  I have run into very similar results that KB Motorsports has come up with (cross referenced at multiple "credited" sites).

I also found a lot of contradictions from what is written on his site to what comes out of his mouth.

So to make a long story short, I view the posts of this threat reflecting back to the point that he still needs to establish trust and credibility.

Yes, 52% voted for him.  What percentage of that 52% did their research?  What percent voted based on race?  What percentage voted because they didn't want another Republican in office?  What percentage voted because they are true blood Democrat?

Anyway, had anyone who is sick of taxes voted for the "best man", they would have voted for the Liberation or US Taxpayer party.

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2008, 05:25:48 PM »
Thanks for turning this thread into something else.  Fucker.    :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2008, 05:50:53 PM »
Ok, here's the deal.  I am a defense contractor for one of the most advanced military systems ever built.  The Missile Defense Agency.  My security clearance is very high, but nowhere near what a Senator or VP, or President has.   Those clearances are not just handed to them, there are extreme background investigations to validate who you are, and you background.  My clearances was indepth interviews with family and friends a bosses, fellow servicemembers, etc. , done by multiple three letter US Agencies.

Bottom line, if Obama credentials were false, we'd of known 4 years ago when he got a senate seat.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 05:52:40 PM by Colorado700R »

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »
for refrence , here's the info on Wiki for you about it.  He's SSBI+, so like me they even Polygraph

Requirements for a clearance

The vetting process for a security clearance is usually undertaken only when someone is hired or transferred into a position that requires access to classified information. The employee is typically fingerprinted and asked to fill out a detailed life history form, including all foreign travel, which becomes a starting point for an investigation into the candidate's suitability. This process can include several types of investigations, depending on the level of clearance required:

* National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC). An NACLC is required for a Secret, L, and CONFIDENTIAL access. (See: Background check)
    * Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). An SSBI is required for Top Secret, Q, and SCI access, and involves agents contacting employers, coworkers and other individuals. Standard elements include checks of employment; education; organization affiliations; local agencies; where the subject has lived, worked, or gone to school; and interviews with persons who know the individual. The investigation may include an NACLC on the candidate’s spouse or cohabitant and any immediate family members who are U.S. citizens other than by birth or who are not U.S. citizens.
    * Polygraph. Some agencies may require polygraph examinations. The most common examinations are Counter Intelligence (CI) and Full Scope (Lifestyle) polygraphs. While a positive SSBI is sufficient for access to SCI-level information, polygraphs are routinely administered for "staff-like" access to particular agencies.

If issues of concern surface during any phase of security processing, coverage is expanded to resolve those issues. At lower levels, interim clearances may be issued to individuals who are presently under investigation, but whom have passed some preliminary, automatic process. Such automatic processes include things such as credit checks, felony checks, and so on. An interim clearance may be denied (although the final clearance may still be granted) for having a large amount of debt or having admitted to seeing a doctor for a mental health condition.

Investigations conducted by one federal agency are no longer supposed to be duplicated by another federal agency when those investigations are current within 5 years and meet the scope and standards for the level of clearance required. The high level clearance process can be lengthy, sometimes taking a year or more. The long time needed for new appointees to be cleared has been cited as hindering U.S. presidential transitions.

The security clearance forms are available at http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/formslibrary.do?formType=SF by searching for SF86 and SF85.

Offline RaptorRandy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
    • No Mercy Racing
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2008, 06:07:15 PM »
Out of respect for Erich's wishes I am going to start a new thread where we can debate the things in that shouldn't be in his thread. Erich, please feel free to move any of the posts that are not appropriate to your thread to the thread I am going to start if you wish.

Respectfully,

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Offline Kenny

• Engine Guru
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2008, 06:17:00 PM »
for refrence , here's the info on Wiki for you about it.  He's SSBI+, so like me they even Polygraph

Requirements for a clearance

The vetting process for a security clearance is usually undertaken only when someone is hired or transferred into a position that requires access to classified information. The employee is typically fingerprinted and asked to fill out a detailed life history form, including all foreign travel, which becomes a starting point for an investigation into the candidate's suitability. This process can include several types of investigations, depending on the level of clearance required:

* National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC). An NACLC is required for a Secret, L, and CONFIDENTIAL access. (See: Background check)
    * Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). An SSBI is required for Top Secret, Q, and SCI access, and involves agents contacting employers, coworkers and other individuals. Standard elements include checks of employment; education; organization affiliations; local agencies; where the subject has lived, worked, or gone to school; and interviews with persons who know the individual. The investigation may include an NACLC on the candidate’s spouse or cohabitant and any immediate family members who are U.S. citizens other than by birth or who are not U.S. citizens.
    * Polygraph. Some agencies may require polygraph examinations. The most common examinations are Counter Intelligence (CI) and Full Scope (Lifestyle) polygraphs. While a positive SSBI is sufficient for access to SCI-level information, polygraphs are routinely administered for "staff-like" access to particular agencies.

If issues of concern surface during any phase of security processing, coverage is expanded to resolve those issues. At lower levels, interim clearances may be issued to individuals who are presently under investigation, but whom have passed some preliminary, automatic process. Such automatic processes include things such as credit checks, felony checks, and so on. An interim clearance may be denied (although the final clearance may still be granted) for having a large amount of debt or having admitted to seeing a doctor for a mental health condition.

Investigations conducted by one federal agency are no longer supposed to be duplicated by another federal agency when those investigations are current within 5 years and meet the scope and standards for the level of clearance required. The high level clearance process can be lengthy, sometimes taking a year or more. The long time needed for new appointees to be cleared has been cited as hindering U.S. presidential transitions.

The security clearance forms are available at http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/formslibrary.do?formType=SF by searching for SF86 and SF85.
Those aren't on youtube! Are you trying to confuse people with facts? Stop it! :grin_nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2008, 06:39:18 PM »
Please feel free to continue the Obama confusion discussion here.  http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=2593.0

Socalrappy had a noble purpose for this thread, and unfortunately we've tainted that.  :(