OUR new President...Barack Obama

Started by socalrappy700, November 05, 2008, 09:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FST690

Wow, I need a desk job, I miss all the good shit while i'm at work! :rofl: For me I dont care what color you were born but I have 1 hard rule, RESPECT is not given it is EARNED! I will fully support this country, I will stand up for her in her time of need but I will not just dole out respect for anyone, i dont care who you are, you earn it period. Just because a person wins the presidency, that does not give them a RIGHT to respect. There are three Rights you get in this country, the Right to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS, the rest of it you work hard for and EARN!
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

offrd77

I are not very edjacated and my sester/mother didn't love me enuf.  I go baak to my trailer now.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1FST690

I feel truely saddened that that F :mad:  cktard offrd77 had to follow my post!!! I have an idea for you, get an education, get a job, get of welfare, quit F :mad:  cking your sister, and learn to become an upstanding ADULT citizen of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

fire raptor

Peelz

What the F**K!

Ignorant racist bigot! Did you even vote, moron? Glad to see you got your fingers out of your own feces long enough to type!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fireman5166

wow. way to  go. thats what your going to say in your 1st post.  ??? u suck
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

socalrappy700

I hope your bags are packed offrd77......its vacation time.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: 1FST690 on November 05, 2008, 09:43:55 PM
I feel truely saddened that that F :mad:  cktard offrd77 had to follow my post!!! I have an idea for you, get an education, get a job, get of welfare, quit F :mad:  cking your sister, and learn to become an upstanding ADULT citizen of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

Quit f*cking your sister?

Buddah must be back!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 06, 2008, 07:23:04 AM
Quote from: 1FST690 on November 05, 2008, 09:43:55 PM

Quit f*cking your sister?

Buddah must be back!

:lol:

~Brian

:rofl: the return of a sister fucking midget
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

ok, the guy is gone.  lets get back to the subject of this thread.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RaptorRandy

Quote from: 1FST690 on November 05, 2008, 09:23:14 PM
Wow, I need a desk job, I miss all the good shit while i'm at work! :rofl: For me I dont care what color you were born but I have 1 hard rule, RESPECT is not given it is EARNED! I will fully support this country, I will stand up for her in her time of need but I will not just dole out respect for anyone, i dont care who you are, you earn it period. Just because a person wins the presidency, that does not give them a RIGHT to respect. There are three Rights you get in this country, the Right to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS, the rest of it you work hard for and EARN!

Amen Brother!!!!

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

I agree that respect is earned...but Earning 52% of the vote does not garner any respect? Has a tough road ahead of him for sure, but so would anybody else. I, for one, will back him and our gov't up 100% I would have had the results gone the other way. There is no question whether or not I respect the leader of the free world. I also think the election sent a clear message to the world that we are open to new ideas and cultures. Did you notice other countries that were celebrating the results? No anti american demonstration this time. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 08:46:12 AM
I agree that respect is earned...but Earning 52% of the vote does not garner any respect? Has a tough road ahead of him for sure, but so would anybody else. I, for one, will back him and our gov't up 100% I would have had the results gone the other way. There is no question whether or not I respect the leader of the free world. I also think the election sent a clear message to the world that we are open to new ideas and cultures. Did you notice other countries that were celebrating the results? No anti american demonstration this time. :thumbs:

IMO he's earned the peoples trust to assume the job, he has a very tough job ahead to earn their respect for doing what he has promised.

Aaron