WTF guys?? Help me out

Started by pj4553, June 20, 2008, 08:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: double06 on July 29, 2008, 04:44:58 AM
What did they say was wrong with it?  Details man, details..

+1 hahaha!  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Bert

Quote from: pj4553 on July 28, 2008, 05:11:56 PM
Yea I got it back on Friday. We took a trip out to LA Dunes and I rode all weekend. It ran great.
I bet you felt better than a recently released hostage  :clap:

pj4553

What happened was the TPS crapped out. It was flooding the bike. So I called and let them know that I was dropping it off in a couple days and they said no problem. They also told me I wasn't the only one with bad TPS on a rappy so they kept them in stock(lie#1). I drop it off and they said they didnt have one but, ordered me one(lie#2). No big deal. I call them up 2 weeks later looking for my bike. the part never came in because someone forgot to order it(lie#3). After talking with a few of the mechanics I find out the part did come in but they lost it and forgot all about it. I made them over night a new one and fix it the next day.

The bike runs fine now. I took it for my first trip to the dunes and I must say.. FERK MX and trails the dunes is where its at!!! I had a blast!! We raced all day and I am very impressed with the rappy. Two of my buddies ride yfz's and both of them had paddle tires while I was on my stockers. They would jump in front of me at the start but I would pass them every time and I'll admit they are better riders than me. They both wanted to try the rappy and were very impressed that you could do a 3rd gear launch and rip up a hill. I also raced a 450R and beat him pretty good and raced a few banshees but fell victim to them .

There were a lot of people out there so we raced and tore up the dunes most of the night before retreating to the camp site to polish off a few beers and reminisce about the day.   

double06

TPS...  Get's um every time!  :nun:    Looks like the keyboard mechanixs were right!  Bert, Kenny, Colorado etc..   :thumbs:
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod: