CCP Stabilizer rebuilt

Started by vreds, July 07, 2008, 07:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 09, 2008, 08:32:27 AM
Not when you try to modify your raptor using toaster parts and installing your new cam in your microwave. 

:lol:
:rofl: :rofl:

vreds

Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2008, 08:30:50 AM
I know it sounds bad, but everything I get I have to take apart to see how it works. I have dont this since I was little.

It does pay off when you DO YOUR OWN MOTOR WORK!!!!  :bird: :bird:

I must agree with this... My ol' warrior engine needed to be rebuilt, it burned oil like crazy... and was leaking much too.. I bough a new ring set, and a full gasket set, which cost me about 160 bucks. I asked the dealer how much he would charge to install these, he told me that it was a 10-12 hour job at 60$/hour.... Great ! :)
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

fire raptor

I just got thinking " Duh" I paid to have my Elkas shipped from Canada. Come on help the USPS out we need the money!!! Oh Yea the Ducks!! we had the CUP!!!

vreds

Well, I know it's been  a while, but... Finally, I figured out that I installed my stabilizer while it was about 40-50 degree outside, so when I tryed at 80-85 degree... the oil viscosity in it wasn't the same at all, it was more fluid, hence, less restrictive. Now it's back at 50 degree and it's not ridable at max setting.
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle