Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: What do you think would be a good price?  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: What do you think would be a good price?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »
Really i thought with my mods i would have had more ??? Oh well thats what i get for thinking! She moves very well until about mid 5th gear then she feels sloppy but i mean i am pretty satisfied :thumbs: How much more HP is the +2 TB ? and then i would have to remap again i have the damndest time figuring that thing out ???

The TB will probably be an additional 1-2 HP. Once you get the basic mods and don't increase compression it's hard to squeeze out HP

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline sandaddy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
  • What.......Who`s a Chicken ??
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »
Really i thought with my mods i would have had more ??? Oh well thats what i get for thinking! She moves very well until about mid 5th gear then she feels sloppy but i mean i am pretty satisfied :thumbs: How much more HP is the +2 TB ? and then i would have to remap again i have the damndest time figuring that thing out ???

I will post my dyno runs when it comes back in a couple weeks, but look at my signature for my mods....and I`m told my build on a conservative dyno will only produce maybe high 50`s to low 60`s in HP. As you probably know, dyno numbers are all over the board....and real world numbers are lower than lots of folks expect. And you can never compare any dyno numbers from different dynos....it just don`t work !!   :grin_nod: Best to go for improvement, reliability and Butt dyno feel then get worried about the numbers game....Best to Ya.......Sandaddy
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »
Hey BLU

What about a +2 TB from Kenny & a DynaTek w/ custom curve?

what do you got for a intake??and pick up some duals besides dmc's sonce your going internal and add a cam

I have the PCIII EFI controller already! Also i have the GYTR intake and Full GYTR pipe and header. Am really looking at getting doolz but currently dont have the money for that :dunno: :dunno: I also have the HCII and after all of that shes only got 53 HP is that right?
I don't understand BLU700R, who said anything about a PCIII?

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »
Hey BLU

what do you got for a intake??and pick up some duals besides dmc's sonce your going internal and add a cam

I have the PCIII EFI controller already! Also i have the GYTR intake and Full GYTR pipe and header. Am really looking at getting doolz but currently dont have the money for that :dunno: :dunno: I also have the HCII and after all of that shes only got 53 HP is that right?

you said he should get a dynatek, but he said he has a PCIII

Offline Bert

• Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 06:29:32 PM »
Hey BLU

you said he should get a dynatek, but he said he has a PCIII
That's 2 different things  :lol:

Offline BLU700R

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Yamaha Simply The Best!!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »
LOL i know but why would i get a dynatek if i already have the PCIII ???

The TB will probably be an additional 1-2 HP. Once you get the basic mods and don't increase compression it's hard to squeeze out HP

I have the 11:1 JE piston! Are you saying go higher than that?
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 02:40:29 PM »
Once you start bumping up compression, you REALLY see gains.

Look @ J-HILTS build, 75HP I believe he was making. Stock bore 14:1 compression :grin_nod:

But you really have to think about what works for you. After 11:1 you'll start needing to mix race gas and regular.

And only gets worse. Once you go farther than 12.5:1 you'll be needing 110.

If you have cash to spend on gas, and you're looking for HP, bumping up compression is really the way to go.

If you're looking for power while staying pump gas, boring and staying lower comression is the route.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:42:51 PM by Krandall »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline BLU700R

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Yamaha Simply The Best!!
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 04:26:42 PM »
I think i need duals anybody looking for a gytr system :grin_nod: :grin_nod:
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(