My weird ass dream... come true? Your dreams.

Started by Gunz, January 17, 2010, 08:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady4Fiddy

During my pregnancies I had very vivid dreams, in each pregnancy (about 2 months into the pregnancy) I would have a dream and it would have my unborn child in that dream and exactly what they looked like and the dream would also reveal the gender of the unborn child as well, this was very freaky especially when it came time for the ultrasound and they would tell the gender of the baby, then when the baby was born and they look exactly like they did in the dream really throws me for a loop. 

Soon after my first daughter was born, I had a recurring dream that her dad would abandon her. By the time she was 3 he had abused her and took off to avoid criminal charges.

When my 2nd daughter was born, I had a dream that her father was behind bars and in the dream everything was muted and my oldest daughter, I could not reach her, I would keeping reaching out to hold her and she would disappear and show back up seconds later in another area even further away from my reach. Sure enough when my 2nd daughter was 4 months old her dad ended up in prison with a 29 year sentence for some very disturbing and cruel things he did to my oldest daughter, and my daughter has only talked to me about these things 1 time and refuses to talk to me about it since.

Another dream that stands out is when I was a small girl, I would have a dream that I had 5 kids, 2 girls and 3 boys. Today that is true in our family, the way it turned out is interesting because I didn't think it would happen this way. But it is a blessing and I couldn't ask for anything to be different.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

I had a dream that Krandall liked boyz.

lo and behold.....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 16, 2010, 03:07:52 PM
I had a dream that Krandall liked boyz.

lo and behold.....

when you wake up a little damp like that son....those are called fantasies..

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe