My weird ass dream... come true? Your dreams.

Started by Gunz, January 17, 2010, 08:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I know its gay but tell us some weird dreams you had or have.

Thursday nite I dreamt' that my wife and I were driving across town and she asked me about my new friend. In the dream I told her he was in a wheelchair and that I should introduce him to my other friend that is in one too. That was the basics of the dream well some weird shit has gone down since. First of all I have only known one person in my life that was a friend in a wheelchair until FRIDAY. Friday I get up and start messing around on the laptop and facebook. I'm trolling through one of my friends pics and commenting on his house pics. Well later on he shoots me a comment about how he left his ramp down (I was thinking work van)on his van and the battery was dead. I sent back a comment asking if he needed a charger and we bs back and forth for a minute and swap numbers. Well yesterday he calls, I haven't spoke with him since high school, and asks if I'd come over to visit. I says yeah. Well on the way I swung by my friends house that lives in the same area and by the way he is in a wheelchair. We bs for about an hour or more and before I leave I mention something about coming over next week to bring him some stuff and play a game of chess. After I leave his house I call my old friend tracy and ask for direction. He says he lives on Houston street.... I thought how crazy was that, the friend I just left well his last name is Houston. Anyhow we get to his house and BAM he's in a wheelchair, so I get back to the initial shock and bs with for an hour or more. We get to talking about my other friend and how he is having a hard time coping with being put in a wheelchair the last 6 months and he says bring him by "I'd love to meet him"... I thought damn this is almost to much. long story short we say our goodbyes and I tell him I'll come by next weekend and bring him our old High  School yearbooks and he says yeah and maybe we can play some chess........

This all went down after I had my dream Thursday nite. True story I even told my wife about the dream Friday morning and she was with me when I went to Josh and Tracy's houses yesterday... ???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

socalrappy700

That cool.  Guess we're aren't in control and that all things happen for a reason.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

funyun

I think 4gunz is a witch.... I say we strap him to a chair and drowned him to see if he survives.

disco

Quote from: funyun on January 17, 2010, 10:01:55 PM
I think 4gunz is a witch.... I say we strap him to a chair and drowned him to see if he survives.

Funny how that works huh?  If you survive, they kill you anyway.

I had a dream about me beating the everlovin' crap out of a guy I don't recall ever seeing before in my life.  One of those beat downs you feel bad about even as you are doing it.  A few weeks or months later I saw the guy and stayed away from him.  That was freaky.

I had a dream about stealing a car once.  It was awesome.  If I lose my job and have to turn to a life of crime, this would be the dream that gets me started on that career path.

Then the freaky falling elevator dream.  You know, you're on the top floor and push the button for the bottom floor and the thing drops like a rock.  Scary the first few times then I end up mashing the buttons and messing with it.  Jump, push the button and freefall for three floors before I catch it right before it hits the ground.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Headrope

I believe in ESP-ish dreams.

One night I dreamt about a blue Camaro. Nothing that really stood out - just that a blue Camaro seemed to be in every situation I was in in my dream. I was a car guy but didn't have any friends with a Camaro so just figured it was a weird-assed dream.

The next day, while I was at my girlfriend's apartment, someone came to the door. She went outside and talked to a stranger for 15 minutes. I couldn't see them through the peephole in the door but could see a blue Camaro outside the window. A few weeks later our on-again-of-again relationship ended. Turns out bitch was cheating on me with a dude that drove a blue Camaro. She had dated the dude before we got back together and - apparently - still was.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Krandall

I don't remember any of mine really. But I've had a few that have come true like that gunz. Those are always creepy. :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I dreamt of assault right before the SL rally....

still nothing. :(  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

remember what Walt Disney said: "If you can dream it, you can do it"

so...Krandall, quit dreaming about Gunz.  :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

When I was ~15 I had a dream that I would have two sons and would take them on a trip up in the mountains. :confused:  Guess that one was pretty accurate :lol:

Didn't see the other 2 Daughters and son coming though!!! :ninja:

Hefe

last night I had a dream that someone would drag up a thread from 3 months ago...

Colorado700R

Hefe

then I had another dream that someone would unwhore what I just whored!

Alkire193

I had a horrible interlayered dream about 8 months ago. I was in bed with a girl (reality) and I kept waking up with her and we would go out. Each dream involved something sinister like a mugging or something bad, then I would "wake up" into the next dream and it would start over. By morning I wasnt sure if I was in reality or still dreaming. I think there were something like 8 or so separate dreams that I played out. The final dream took place around daybreak and we went to get food. When I woke from it, it was daybreak and we went to get the exact food I dreamed of which I didnt even know the restaurant existed, I just dreamed it.

I did some research, its not good if you have many interlayered dreams all at once. Looks like im screwed!   :help: