Blue LED's for the SE2

Started by Peelz, September 19, 2009, 04:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Keep an eye out for deals on these for me guys. There are a ton of them out there. Most are waaay too expensive for what you get.

Looking to spend under $40.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Blair

"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Headrope

Contact my buddy at flipflopled.com and tell him Jonathan sent you. He can get just about anything you can dream up or will make it.
His web site is primitive but don't let it fool you. He knows LEDs not HTML.  :D
Dude has been working the swap meet circuit on the West Coast for several years and even gets invited to Hot August Nights in Reno. He'll hook you up.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Peelz

Peelz

No offense, my friend. But that is still a bit too expensive for how many you get. Thanks for the idea though.

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Krandall

Oznium makes awesome stuff. And they have amazing customer service. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

THanks Nat, Randy.

Looking at that one too. I found a place on the bay that sells 10mm pre wired LED's. 10 bucks for 24. Each LED is wired with a resistor, and two leads. More work for me, but the price is right. you get a 100 for 20 bucks. ANd standard led size is 5mm, these are bigger and brighter.

ebay blocked at work, or I would post a link :lol: nazis

NaturalRaptor

I bought 4 of the 4.7 inch ones and mounted them under the fenders. Also one of the 9.5 inch for under the hood. They are wired with several feet of slack and that is all I used. Since the draw is so little I did not even use a relay, just straight from the positive on the battery to the switch. The LED strips also come with the exact size piece of 3M double sticky tape. And they are very bright too. Good luck with the decision.

Matt
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Blair

nat... put pictures of that up... i would like to see....
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -