Rox anti-vibe risers

Started by Gunz, January 05, 2009, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: gr8ride4u2luv on January 27, 2009, 09:47:30 PM
Yup, I just tried, could you post a ling to the page. I still cannot find it.... maybe I am just an idiot!

gr8ride, thats a "terrycable" clutch cable. Steve at TechQuadShop has cables all the way up to +12.

Kamakaze.... even though we talked earlier, I probably should post for others. I'm 6' and am happy with my rise. I would definitely NOT go higher, but thats me. This pic does no justice, but It measures 44 3/16ths. The stock bars (no risers) on my bike measured at the same spot is 43 1/8th". I have a 7/8 to 1 1/8th (3/4") turner riser, a 2" 1 1/8th to 1 1/8th rox anti-vibe riser, and 14* ATV Flexx bars. With all that said, I am 1 1/16th" over stock height.

Kamakaze, you mentioned going with a 3.5" rox riser with Flexx right? That will put you between 1.75-2" over your stock setup height. You'll definitely need +2 clutch and throttle, but you got +4's already so your good. :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

gr8ride4u2luv

Cool, I'll just get ahold of Steve about them. Next month I'll be getting the bars and risers so I will just add the cables to the list! Thanks 4gunz!
Barker In-Frame Duals
CP 11:1
Corrected Deck Height Cylinder
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
Track Port & Polish by BO
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
Dynatek Prog. Ignition W/ Custom Curves
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket
GNCC 22x7x10 Fronts
GNCC 21x11x9 Rears
Skat Trak Edge 22x11x10 Rear Paddles
TM Designworks Case Saver
TM Designworks Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
P

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

thanks 4gunz, ya im going to see if i can find something shorter than the 3.5, and again thanks for the help :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Bert

So how do you like the antivibes?

Kamakazi

ya ive been waiting on a reviw for like a month now  ???
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"