Little Sahara 08 pics and ride report

Started by Peelz, October 13, 2008, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Thanks jamboy. Little Sahara rocks for sure!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

I have a few more decent ones. Uploading more now. Here is the first. This is close to the southwest end of the dunes.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

This is the dune I believe destroyed my carrier bearings. I was hitting it pinned in 3rd and launching it, it would kick you sideways.

Peelz

Here are some landscape shots. It is beautiful out there. Easy to forget you are in Oklahoma, not Egypt. :lol:

Think this is from the top of "buttercup" the biggest dune, at 70 ft.

notice the wind blowing the sand right above the ground. If it is windy, it will cover your tracks in just minutes. i love this pic. Check out the quads on the dunes in the distance. Gives you a scope of how big it is.

dunes in the morning. Peaceful...and georgeous :thumbs: I am ready to go back.

Warren

man i can't wait to get out there.

hey do you think the wolverine will get around ok? it's gets around good up at silver lake. how fine is the sand at LS?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Quote from: warren on November 15, 2008, 09:32:37 AM
man i can't wait to get out there.

hey do you think the wolverine will get around ok? it's gets around good up at silver lake. how fine is the sand at LS?

No problems getting around for wolverines. Unless you have a ton of power, like us and no weight, then paddles are necessary, or you will spin all day.

The sand is incredibly fine, almost reminds me of cinnamon.

Warren

ok that's good to know. damnit i can't wait.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB