My first real Wreck ** Pics**

Started by digitalhearing, July 29, 2008, 11:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 01, 2008, 07:51:22 AM
Yea, it's a pretty nice set-up and It is Ti.  I was sold on the strength and light weightness of it.

Grant

EKO makes some NICE stuff. I just wish they would do some more parts for the raptor.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

sandaddy

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 01, 2008, 07:51:22 AM
Yea, it's a pretty nice set-up and It is Ti.  I was sold on the strength and light weightness of it.

Grant

Hey Grant....I gotta hand it to you, after that nasty spill, you`re right there getting yourself and bike back together. I know how much you love this sport and I`m impressed with your dtermination . Michael and I hope to see all of you guys in September at Winchester. Tell Tony I purchased 60 feet of the flat web rope...It will ride with me from now on  :grin_nod:............Don
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

digitalhearing

Don, It's great to see you on this site  :thumbs:  I DO love this sport and I'm not going to let myself make a series of stupid mistakes again.  My quad should be stronger and more stable than ever, maybe not as lightweight-but I guess (as I say reluctantly) that's not always the safest.  I sure will see you in September at Winchester.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

Here are a couple more repaired parts from the wreck.  Kosta (RaptorR) was nice enough to take the broken drag pipe off of my bike, weld it back together, and send it to me today.  THANKS again Kosta, your weld looks A-1 brother.  Also the Fox shock had a bent top cap, and needed several small parts to restore it.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

exentix

sandaddy

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 01, 2008, 04:20:06 PM
Don, It's great to see you on this site  :thumbs:  I DO love this sport and I'm not going to let myself make a series of stupid mistakes again.  My quad should be stronger and more stable than ever, maybe not as lightweight-but I guess (as I say reluctantly) that's not always the safest.  I sure will see you in September at Winchester.

Grant

Yea, I joined this site in May...But didn`t post too much..Didn`t know too many ppls....Glad so many folks are here now.........Sandaddy  8)
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy