Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: little sahara, OK...next year??????  (Read 2360 times)

Offline jwraptor

• Street Cred: 0
Re: little sahara, OK...next year??????
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »
I like going from march to the end of october.  It's a lot fun there.  By the way my name is Josh.  I live in greenville Illinois.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 09:54:19 AM »
ok peels since you have been there, and it sounds like most of us posting here havn't. what is the best months to ride. i'm with you on the crowd(sp) thing. i don't want a shit load of people clogging up the dunes. lol i know you said october would be good. but what other months are good?

exactly as JWraptor said. But, if you go during late spring or summer=hot and humid, stormy. Early spring when it is cooler, or fall. Don't care, You guys stop and pick me up, i'm going. Just check their calendar  for events that would be crowded. Rattlesnake hunt and sandfest.

www.waynoka.com

They have a decent forum that will answer some of your questions too. Like, no 2 up riding, but helmets are not required-which is stupid. Any vehicle that is allowed that can withstand a rollover. And, your flag must be 10 ft tall. you can buy them down there for $20 :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Warren

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »
ok i'll start a poll with just months in it right now. then we will decide on a weekend in that month.  :thumbs:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB