Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?  (Read 11493 times)

Offline MAN

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?
« on: September 11, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »
Ok guys here is the situation. Kenny has had my head that I won on here, back in May, for 3 months now. I have only talked to him once during this whole time. The one time he did call me back he said he was shipping my head out Wednesday or the latest Thursday of last week. I have tried calling him everyday for at least a couple weeks now and he never answers. What type of a business man is okay with a turn around time of 3 or more months. Well it is now Friday and still no head and no phone calls. Even with the holiday weekend it should have been here by now. :mad: I am glad that the head I sent him wasn't the only one that I had because my bike would have been sitting this whole time. I am pretty much at a loss on what to do. I really don't want to get the cops involved but I really feel like he stole my head at this point. What would you guys do in this situation?  :help:

Thanks,
Mike 
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Offline Diggs59

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
Re: Kenny at KDS still has my head, what would you do if it was you?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »
This is exactly why I didn't do a KDS build...I did try to contact him at first but due to never getting a response in p.m.'s or emails I decided that maybe it was not such a good idea....

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »
I just left a message for Kenny, pleading with him to at least call you to give you a status.  I don't know what else to tell you :(

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
I just left a message for Kenny, pleading with him to at least call you to give you a status.  I don't know what else to tell you :(

Thanks man! I'm glad his service was free and it should be for all his customers with this kind of service. :lol:
07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

Offline 1badazz_700r

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 03:36:42 PM »
I had problems with him also. It took me a month and a half to get my money back for a +5 stroker crank that supposidly nobody had in stock. he told me the cranks were at least a month back order from hotrods. I drove 1 hour from my house and found one ??? Good luck man. i hope you get your parts soon
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:44:18 PM by 1badazz_700r »

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »
Well, I just received my head (Actually it's at Troywcc's house).  I hope MAN's is on it's way too.

Offline 1badazz_700r

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »
troy is one hell of a good guy :thumbs: He helped alot overthe phone with alot of problems on my crank install. he for sure knows his shit. colorado, if he is helping with your quad you wont have anything to worry about 8)

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
ASV's
odi's

Offline 11Raptor

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 03:55:40 PM »
Thats  :mad:... hope you get your head soon.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »
Ok guys get this... Kenny just called and said that he didn't have the 10 bucks to ship my head one state. This time he said that he will ship it Monday. I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:
07 Raptor 700r

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »
Ok guys get this... Kenny just called and said that he didn't have the 10 bucks to ship my head one state. This time he said that he will ship it Monday. I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:

He called me too, to follow up.  I believe he's trying, that's all I can say.

Aaron

Offline 1badazz_700r

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »
WOW... cant come up with $10.00 ???

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
ASV's
odi's

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »

I've typed a responce 5 times now and deleted it everytime.

Plain and simple DO NOT poke fun or judge someone on their economic status  :mad:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 08:47:12 PM »
Well, I just received my head (Actually it's at Troywcc's house).  I hope MAN's is on it's way too.

I want to point out the fact that Kenny has had my head a month longer then Colorado700R's and he has his head back first...  ??? Colorado700R you know I'm not mad at you, it's all good with us. :thumbs: This is just BS and I think people should know what kind of business Kenny at KDS runs. This whole deal has been shady on Kenny's part. :(  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 08:05:35 AM by MAN »
07 Raptor 700r

Offline MAN

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »

Hell, I would have sent the shipping money to his paypal if he would have called me back.. I think that's just more BS to buy him more time.
07 Raptor 700r

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »
Well, I just received my head (Actually it's at Troywcc's house).  I hope MAN's is on it's way too.

I want to point out the fact that Kenny has had my head a month longer then Colorado700R's and he has his head back first...  ??? Colorado700R you know I'm not mad at you, it's all good with us. :thumbs: This is just BS and I just think people should know what kind of business Kenny at KDS runs. This whole deal has been shady on Kenny's part. :(  

I hate to tell you but, thats the name of the game. 4 out of 5 parts I order take atleast 2-3 times longer than expected. It doesn't matter who it comes from.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.