Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......  (Read 54943 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Little Sahara Oklahoma RaptorSource Rally October 23rd-25th
« Reply #495 on: October 26, 2009, 04:38:25 PM »
Hook that brotha up!!!!!   8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2009, 04:45:07 PM »
Done. Chris from us at RaptorSource, thank you for watching over us and being there for anyone who needs help.

Congrats to RS newest VIP!!

Be sure to sign up for our monthly giveaways ;)

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 20
  • I'm just your average Crazy Ass Woman!
    • Email
« Reply #497 on: October 26, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »
Little Sahara was an awesome rally, the riding was super fun but the best part was meeting everyone and hanging out. There was a lot of wrenching, drinking and BS'n. So much mansex and ball grabbing going on got me all hot!  :nod:

4Gunz
You are awesome Mike and I really enjoy hanging out with you, definitely a cool cat. The pink shirt was an awesome gift, so was the "Dune Princess Flag", made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  :)  Aaron told me he wouldn't be upset if I gave you a little tongue action for the thoughtful gifts, but every time I tried you were getting fondled by someone else (usually Roy) so maybe next time we meet up we will do a little smoochin' :kiss:  .  You and Chris (Fireman32) are gonna have to duke it out with Aaron to steal me away. :lol:

Fireman32
Chris you are cool beans man! You were always up for riding, always great to talk to, and to the rescue whenever needed. Always thinking of others making sure everyone had what they needed and willing to make a run to get stuff. You are a stand up guy. If Aaron ever gets tired of me, I will keep your offer in mind.  ;)

Troywcc
Troy thank you so much for picking us up and giving us a bed to sleep in. The accommodations were great (so was the snugglin'). I was glad I finally got the chance to violate you by ass humping... but you really enjoyed that :lol: . You are there for everyone and the life of the party willing to try anything once and again just to make sure. I really feel like we bonded this time since we were sharing the cock chalk  :rofl: .

Tonto13
Roy you are F'n hilarious! Always something funny coming out of that big mouth, well except when you are lodging a whole beer can into your mouth or deep throating a hotdog (That was HOT!). And thank you so much for all your hard work on those shirts they really turned out well. Your a great guy and always a crack up (even when you lose your voice and talk like a girl :kiss:  ). Your a damn good grilling machine as well.

Hefe
Jeff what can I say... your such a flirt! I really enjoyed the lap dance, the ass humping and watching you run off to hide your boner  :nod:  . Sorry I almost crashed your bike into that douche bag, but at least I beat him in that race. :clap:  .  You were a blast to hang out with and I hope to hang with you again.

Disco
Dan you are the man! Thanks for keeping us all warm by the fire. You were fun to hang out with, and always there to help anyone. You Rock!

MORAPTOR
Tony, I had a great time talking to you by the fire, and I am glad we shared a common experience. I had fun racing :rev:  you on the drag strip as well. You are a pretty chill guy. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Dorito & Funyun
Kyle and Eric are like 2 peas in a pod, always together eating chips, and drinking Capri Sun. 2 cool kids if you ask me. I hope your arm heals well Larm Jr. And at least you looked totally cool before you broke your arm, I was behind you, you crested that dune and I thought to myself that's either gonna be cool or hurt like hell, but it was cool and hurt like hell :lol: . You 2 are some kickass mini-ho's.

Phucker
Dan you are a chill guy and it was cool to see you helping everyone with their bikes, I can tell you enjoy fixing everything. Glad to meet you!

NaturalRaptor
Matt you are way cool, I had fun talking to you at camp til the wee hours of the morning, and your potato's Friggin' ROCKED!!!!!  :thumbs: Don't forget to post that recipe or I will come to Texas and shake you down for it. Great to meet you!

Jessie
For some reason I thought your name was Steve, and I am sorry if I kept calling you that.  :(  I didn't get to talk to you much but it was great to meet you and I hope to see you at another Rally.

Alkire193
Chris it was great to meet you, I give you props for making such a long trip only to ride a couple days. And you have a lot more guts than me to go out riding at night your first time in a place like that, riding the dunes and not knowing what to expect. When we went out the first night I think my blood pressure went to extremely dangerous levels not knowing what was coming up next and then I couldn't see anyone, I was alone in the dark and scared. :help:  I really wanted to start sucking my thumb but I couldn't get it inside my helmet. So you my friend have some brass balls!  :woo:

Colorado700R
Aaron, my love you are my senor sexy pants!   :nana:  All those ass whoopin's you handed out got me all hot and bothered. You have taught me so much about riding and pushed me to do better. You really care about everyone here, you see the good in everyone, and you use that cocky attitude to push people to get a little more extreme. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man, you are my Superman. :kiss: I love you (even though you may have broken my neck)  :lol: .

Everyone made this trip cool, so many different people that get along so well. You all rock and I hope to see you all at more rally's. :cheers:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2009, 05:28:21 PM »
Great pics Hefe!  :nod: Love the butt shot of Gunz.... that's a hot ass!

Disco great pics as well   :clap: And who is that hot chick you snapped a pic of?  :lol:

I got to say bye to everyone but you, thanks for the awesome steaks and the cool pics.

Hey Chris, I was sad you guys left without saying goodbye, I went to the camper for something and when I came out you guys were gone :(

Guess we will have to meet up at another rally and you can give me a big hug ;)

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 0
« Reply #499 on: October 26, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »
Ha everyone finally got on here, I had a blast. Pretty cool meeting people from all around the country that enjoy the same thing.Can't wait to see ya next year.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #500 on: October 26, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »
Frogger big boy.....How's my rosie asscheeked friend tonight ???

:lol:

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

Aaron

Offline MORAPTOR700

• Beauti and the Beast
« Reply #501 on: October 26, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »
Ha everyone finally got on here, I had a blast. Pretty cool meeting people from all around the country that enjoy the same thing.Can't wait to see ya next year.

Glad to see ya made it on here frog. Had a blast and enjoyed meeting you. Will diffently see you next yr at the rally. Will probably also bring the family once next yr to ride on the sand also. Tony
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #502 on: October 26, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
Frogger big boy.....How's my rosie asscheeked friend tonight ???

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

Aaron

I promise I did not set that up Frog, I was giving you a hug and Aaron just decided to slap your booty... how ya feeling buddy?

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
« Reply #503 on: October 26, 2009, 07:45:30 PM »
I thought Aaron liked my ass. It sure as hell felt like a set up  :rofl:.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #504 on: October 26, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »
it sure was sexy hi steppin on tippy toes :lol:

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #505 on: October 26, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »
I promise my hug was sincere, you were the victim of Aarons evilness and I was unintentionally involved.

Offline frog69

• Ninjas
« Reply #506 on: October 26, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »
I felt something special when his hand touch my ass  :nod:. Yep my wife will be heading up with me next time. Ive already told her we've got to get the HID light!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was getting tired of slowing down so much because I could'nt see 5 feet in front of me :help:. I ended up taken today off to recupe. I hope by this time next year I'll had done some shit to my ride.

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #507 on: October 26, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
I felt something special when his hand touch my ass  :nod:. Yep my wife will be heading up with me next time. Ive already told her we've got to get the HID light!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was getting tired of slowing down so much because I could'nt see 5 feet in front of me :help:. I ended up taken today off to recupe. I hope by this time next year I'll had done some shit to my ride.

your gonna have to change your thumb throttle, I have the same one and it looks better on my bike.  :P

It would be cool if you could bring your wife next time, we look forward to seeing you there again.  :thumbs:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #508 on: October 26, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »
mmph froggy sammiches  :nod:

Offline frog69