fishing tips PICTURES ADDED

Started by grap660, July 07, 2008, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grap660

Quote from: Bert on July 08, 2008, 11:01:43 PM
Are you going to take pics?

yea and maybe some videos of me beaten my cousins 400 and some of me trying to beat my uncles 700 but o the trip ill mostly be useing my friends yfz more the my raptor
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

Bert

Quote from: grap660 on July 09, 2008, 06:35:38 AM

yea and maybe some videos of me beaten my cousins 400 and some of me trying to beat my uncles 700 but o the trip ill mostly be useing my friends yfz more the my raptor
When your uncle takes a break to enjoy a refreshing beverage you could ride his Rappy  :thumbs:

grap660

Quote from: Bert on July 09, 2008, 06:43:33 AM
Quote from: grap660 on July 09, 2008, 06:35:38 AM

When your uncle takes a break to enjoy a refreshing beverage you could ride his Rappy  :thumbs:

my uncle always takes breaks so mostly everybody uses his raptor but i'll probely being fishing more then riding
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

Bert

grap660
Sounds like a great fishing trip you've got planned. 

Have Fun  8)

Flynbyu

For lobster, you need to be a diver. That's the way you catch spiny (rock) lobster. By hand. I can't tell you how many lobsters I see while diving in the ocean. Just like the grocery store, you can pic and choose.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

You can also hoop net . it is a big deal on the west coast. Drop down a round net with weights on it have a big chunk of fish tied in the middle and have the net hooked to a rope and float. kill some time come back and pull that net up fast as a mofu. And if your lucky its Lobster dinner . I did it in canada for Dungeness crab and worked my butt off but had just rewards.

kyledvor61

if theres a YFZ your gonna be riding, not fishing :clap:

grap660

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 11, 2008, 04:20:35 PM
if theres a YFZ your gonna be riding, not fishing :clap:

just came back but yea i rode my friends yfz and my uncles 700 more then my raptor but the throttle on the yfz kills

fire raptor

Well did you kill any fish?

grap660

nope there werent any good fishing places

fire raptor

Explain ???? The whole area is a fish hotel!!!

grap660

okay i mostly rode the quads more than fishing but to get to the fish we had to get more into the qcean but my uncles did catch fish but but i didnt i was mostly riding i the sand dunes more

fire raptor

Ok now i got it. Too busy playing to catch dinner!!!! Hope you had fun it is a great area.

grap660

it is a great area were thinking of planing another trip overthere in october instead of going to glamis

grap660

here some picture from my trip i do have riding pics of us riding the sand dunes but there in my uncles camera

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82988073&albumId=2272992