ATC 250R

Started by Two9zero4, July 02, 2008, 09:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two9zero4

Anyone know anything about them.....I'm going to look at one tomorrow

kyledvor61

RR34

ive heard from my uncles and dad that they were the SHIZ way back when. fast mothers and will wheelie for miles on end effortlessly. kinda hard to get used to and easy easy easy to flip from what ive heard.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

UncleBeaner

2 stoke quad watch for were a-arms mount
:beans:

RR34

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 02, 2008, 10:11:51 PM

its not a quad.

Livingmylife93

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 02, 2008, 10:11:51 PM

its 3 wheeler homie...

UncleBeaner

dammit wasnt paying attention
:beans:

Colorado700R

They can be made very fast  :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

What would you like to know?

A friend of mine raced a 250R, I raced the Tecate. I turned wrenches on it often back in the day.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

they are still fast! My cousin has one he just rebuilt. :thumbs:  they areb way dangerous, just the way I want.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Two9zero4

Thanks for the info guys.....

I was just looking for some input on the Atc model compared to the trx (quad) model...Im going to look at it in a little while the kid said he had it running last summer but I guess something happened to it and it has been sitting outside with no plug in it for the past year.  So I was gonna take a look at it and possibly pick it up as a new project or maybe put the motor in my blaster.

RR34

itd make your blaster scream. id like to see that project. :clap:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Two9zero4 on July 03, 2008, 02:33:43 PM
Thanks for the info guys.....

I was just looking for some input on the Atc model compared to the trx (quad) model...Im going to look at it in a little while the kid said he had it running last summer but I guess something happened to it and it has been sitting outside with no plug in it for the past year.  So I was gonna take a look at it and possibly pick it up as a new project or maybe put the motor in my blaster.

Do a RM250 motor :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

FoundArealQuad

I've rode a couple of them and they are fun, just remember its a three wheeler. Get used to the feel of it before you go crazy. I really don't think they ever should have put a two stroke in a three wheeler.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

The biggest thing is stability. Wider axle will help, but in turns or sweeping turns you'll literally hang odd the bike to keep it fro rolling.

If the bike had no plug in it and sat outside, you're going to have to replace the top end.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum