:beans:

EVL LS1

ms paint is for pussies...  :P       lol jk... nice thread

Colorado700R

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 05, 2008, 01:03:38 PM
well this should make me win now  :thumbs:

Sorry Beaner, but A-team Pwns Dukes of Hazzard  :grin_nod:

UncleBeaner

doubt it they spray like a million rounds and hit nothing  now the dukes all they need is a bow and arrow and some tnt.

colorado700-0
me-1

Colorado700R

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 05, 2008, 01:37:11 PM
doubt it they spray like a million rounds and hit nothing  now the dukes all they need is a bow and arrow and some tnt.

colorado700-0
me-1

Negative, Beaner

A-team had zero inbreeding.......

Bo and Luke took turns nailing there cousin Daisy  :confused:

C7R -2

Beaner-0

shookie

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 05, 2008, 01:03:38 PM
well this should make me win now  :thumbs:

its going to go over the building i thought we were supose to land on it :confused:  :rofl:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Colorado700R

Plus The Dukes lived with there creepy old Uncle.  You can't tell me there wasn't some moonshine induced bukake going on !!!   :rofl:

UncleBeaner

no you are wrong the a team was gay together for sure...when they drugged mr.t to get on plane you dont think they had their way with him.i think so.

the dukes nailed evry whore that came though town.

so in short just cause you nail your cousin colorado doesnt mean the dukes did. so again i win you lose

me-3
u- -1

Colorado700R

Quote from: UncleBeaner on July 05, 2008, 01:59:54 PM
no you are wrong the a team was  :fruity:  together for sure...when they drugged mr.t to get on plane you dont think they had their way with him.i think so.

the dukes nailed evry whore that came though town.

so in short just cause you nail your cousin colorado doesnt mean the dukes did. so again i win you lose

me-3
u- -1

Dude, they were from Georgia......................................just like RR34  :confused:

:lol:

Colorado700R

Ok Beaner, you can win that round (Even though you used the same dukes pic on the last one  :lol:).  :thumbs:

Here's the new one......

Mission:  Bust Beaner out of jail   :grin_nod:

[attachment deleted by admin]

shookie

RIP BEANER

[attachment deleted by admin]
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

UncleBeaner

UncleBeaner

Colorado700R