Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 23577 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 09:11:10 AM »
Elaborate data-mining. :lol:
Naw, Just bored and thought I'd like to know more about you b*tches. So... :conceit:

deal with it.

:lol:

I agree, I have no interest in being famous. I was always worried with my ex-wife that if she ever made it "big" in the movie business that I'd have to go to those events or whatever and be in front of a bunch of people.. I'm happy being home and doing my thing. lol
RaptorSource kind of felt like "" fame for me. Going to the rallies and everyone knowing who I was.. It was interesting lol
Now if I had to pick my "" fame, it'd be for streaming games. I don't have much of a presence however to make it there.. But man alive that'd be fun to get paid to do that. :)

you ARE famous to me.   ;) like.... if i saw you in an airport, id be all over you. :rofl:

from a 2 pac song: "all I wants the money fuk the fame I'm a simple man"  :lol: :nod:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 09:50:40 AM »
blows my mind how people get paid for game streaming.. but people actually watch it

you NEED to stream Sundays so Peels can watch

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 10:21:42 AM »
blows my mind how people get paid for game streaming.. but people actually watch it

you NEED to stream Sundays so Peels can watch

id probably check it out.  :thumbs:

not religiously. And I bet only for a little while before I realized i had something to do lol. but I would. :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
that's my plan.... :wrings hands:

peels be like... I gotta do this!!

especially after the first appearance of Drunk MD

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 11:06:56 AM »
Or an appearance of hefe giving frozen randy a bj on screen :dance:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 11:34:10 AM »
it happens :shrug: no shame here

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 11:56:24 AM »
Or an appearance of hefe giving frozen randy a bj on screen :dance:

:popcorn:

"leave me alone kids. daddys BUSY"

:rofl:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
:lol:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 06:46:00 AM »
Halfway through the week.. I'll have to post my answer later, I have training this morning.
 :)

What would constitute a "" perfect day for you?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »
Halfway through the week.. I'll have to post my answer later, I have training this morning.
 :)

What would constitute a "" perfect day for you?

good one.

woke up early by a BJ. everything after that is immaterial.  :clap: :rofl:

really...

My perfect day(easily doable), I suppose would be any day I head home from a Motorcycle ride, or other adventure..visiting Heffer or otherwise. Just me and the bike. no fuss. At the end of it, I get home and see wifey and kidlets. I love the adventure, and being out on the road. But theres nothing like getting home.....so  they day I have both...  :thumbs:

2nd. on a Free beach in Nassau Bahamas. There's a tiny cheeseburger stand, that served cold local beer...3 for 5 bucks. Water was calm and clear blue... kids snorkeling, renting kayaks....jumping off an old dock into the ocean.... then Kids and I playing beach soccer with locals. Wife and my mom getting lit on margaritas, laying out in the sun and reading....  :clap: That day was pretty perfect. it was the least stressed day Iv'e experienced as an adult.... not having to give SINGLE fuk. food ready for you on the cruise ship when you get back. I remember having to take a shower before dinner as the most stressful part of that day, i just wanted to lay in bed and not do shit.  :rofl:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 09:05:10 AM »
Mine would have to be traveling with the wife ... she is a great travel companion..
much like Peels... no fuks to give.... just relaxing, seeing shit I've never seen before.. . people watching.. eating good foods

the perfect "imaginary" day would be the day Spencer gets cured... but.. ya know..

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 10:01:16 AM »
Mine would have to be traveling with the wife ... she is a great travel companion..
much like Peels... no fuks to give.... just relaxing, seeing shit I've never seen before.. . people watching.. eating good foods

the perfect "imaginary" day would be the day Spencer gets cured... but.. ya know..

;) my friend...... id throw that into my own perfect day, and make it even more "perfecter"   :thumbs:

and love just traveling with no itinerary.....

in about two weeks, looks like we're doing just that. We didn't plan a big Vaca this year...So just heading South and east. Either towards the gulf or maybe Grand Canyon.... then.... whatever we see, we see. Wife and I realizing we miss that about ourselves..it used to be so fun, and that kinda went away(not grudgingly of course) when the kids came.... you know. friday after work, print out your mapquest directions-lmao dont miss that! jump in the car drive all night. ferk it. She was all worried about hotels...and worried if the Vaca will be good for the kids.  i'm like nah we got a travel agent in our pockets. lets just go and make our own fun. trying to get her to let go of a lil' stress.  :nod: plus.. I enjoy driving(as long as I get sleep lol right randy?)

:thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »
A perfect day 3 months ago looks a lot different than it does today. I don't quite have an idea of what a perfect day looks like at this point with this life change :lol:
So.. I'll go with what I know 2.5 months in :)

A perfect day for me would be.. Getting up early before the kiddo/nicole wake up. Getting an hour or so on Overwatch, hearing Nicole wake up feeding the kiddo on the couch. We decide to load up the stroller and head to state park not to far from our place and walk around the path along the river. Cap it off with a nice little pic-nic lunch  and maybe an ice cold beer. Or maybe headed camping with a fuss-free child where we can explore :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2017, 01:42:12 PM »
A perfect day 3 months ago looks a lot different than it does today. I don't quite have an idea of what a perfect day looks like at this point with this life change :lol:
So.. I'll go with what I know 2.5 months in :)

A perfect day for me would be.. Getting up early before the kiddo/nicole wake up. Getting an hour or so on Overwatch, hearing Nicole wake up feeding the kiddo on the couch. We decide to load up the stroller and head to state park not to far from our place and walk around the path along the river. Cap it off with a nice little pic-nic lunch  and maybe an ice cold beer. Or maybe headed camping with a fuss-free child where we can explore :)

cool.

yep those changes come fast.....  :thumbs:  camping trip with a mobile kid will be a good day for you.

til he gets tired, needs you to carry him. and then shits his pants on hike.  :rofl: grab a chair lemme tell ya a story.

:rofl:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2017, 02:36:19 PM »
:lol: kids can FERK up perfectly laid plans!
funny though.. when it's all over... the part the kid messed up usually contains the memories!

we rented a house (air bnb) this past summer/fall .. took the dune buggies, all 3 kids... cruised the shore line in Traverse city...
has to be the prettiest place in MI... just breathtaking views.. toured lighthouse, peninsula, beaches... blue water... just amazeballs!
forgot to feed Spencer... he has ZERO tolerance for being hungry... FLIPPED SHIT!

perfect trip till then!

but still once a month or so... he grabs my arm... and says "vacation house"... (that's what we told him when we went... we are renting a Vacation house)
so... he must have liked it  :2thumbs: