Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Learning more about us  (Read 23661 times)

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: Learning more about us
« Reply #345 on: April 05, 2017, 08:44:09 AM »
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. :clap:

I married a Cuban whos dad was an exile from Cuba. Not something I was raised around, being around it more and more opened my eyes to why immigration isn't a bad thing. I want Kelvin to know and share those same virtues. :)

I don't believe too many Americans think Immigration is a bad thing....
hell.. the first lady of the US is an immigrant.. and he got elected in spite of that..
the news wants everyone to blur legal immigration (or refugees) with illegal immigration...
for me... and I think for most.. it's about fiscal issues with illegal immigration.. 
we spend billions on them for education, healthcare, and many other subsidies
I can't believe it's about anything BUT money...
who cares if we have more brown/yellow/green people... whatever
you want to chase that merican' dream.... bring it on over... just do it right... pay taxes... and don't be a burden on our society...
there are (presumably) a lot of great people waiting to get in legally, if you try to cut in line... eff off...
we have room... we just don't have a bunch of money to support everyone's masses

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: April 05, 2017, 08:46:54 AM »
ohhh... I forgot about that shitbag we have here I was telling you guys about....

nice black dude (Eric) buys a home... neighbor dirtbag hangs up a confederate flag.. :lol: asshole

forgot about that POS...
yea .. he's a racist for sure!

I guess that's a good example of how 1 shit bag exists in my area... but institutional racism is pretty rare
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:48:25 AM by Hefe »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: April 05, 2017, 08:59:54 AM »
Around my parents place say a 20 minute circle around them. There's confederate flags all over. There was a black family that had moved into our town when I was in high school. They lived about 3 miles from my parents place. Little smaller trailer home. Was nice, and they kept it up. Had a nice wood privacy fence. Multiple times there was graffiti on it from people.. Painted swastikas, get out of here n*ggers.. etc. Lot of people still flyin a confederate flag up there too. It's a total different space.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

crazy how little progress weve actually made as a society. Plenty of institutional racism around here. again, group mentality.

thats happened here, too. until the black families made our basketball team better, of course. Its very embarrassing. 1 mile south of town, up until the late 90's, there was a tattered old sign that said "n***ers go home"

our mayor said something out loud at a gas station about some of their kids, who go into the gas station from the park, within earshot of my wifes friend, whose kids are mixed, and on that basketball team. big ole outcry.

dont see it gettin any better any time soon.  :(

the confederate flag thing. You're free to do so(just not on public ground). But If you fly one, Just know, that I consider you a moron. Same people saying "he won, get over it" still fly a flag when they lost over a hundred years ago lol You're not displaying a heritage, you're refusing to accept a reality you don't like. doesn't work that way. you get over it first. :lol:

been thinking about flying the Union Jack on my truck, you know, because "heritage" after moving here...in history class, we were learning about civil war stuff, already taught in Cali. a classmate said "if the south woulda won wed had it made" a country song title apparently. I said, well by that token, "if england woulda won, wed had it made too, and get a break everyday for tea and scones"  :D don't say this in a room full of sheltered white kids. it will be difficult to make friends.  :rofl:

finally. My favorite racist experience. Obamas first election. Now, I liked the guy, but, as always- like randy and I discussed over booze, I never decide who I'm voting for until I do so. otherwise, your brain shuts down and starts changing facts to suit your pre conceived ideal.. something I always try to work on.  :thumbs:

so it's Election day, havent voted yet. I'm working on my printer. A coworker, the building maintenance guy, whom i used to ride quads with, comes up to me "lemme guess, you voted for the n***ger?"

NOPE, But guess what, I will be now. That was the moment I decided lol Because, f**k you and everyone who thinks like you.

:rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2017, 10:47:45 AM »
I honestly believe that those who fly that flag in the name of "heritage" ... don't know the actual heritage

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »
I honestly believe that those who fly that flag in the name of "heritage" ... don't know the actual heritage

same. its a group mentality thing. But it makes em feel strong to be "part of something"

thats never worked for me... on anything, unless its a proven fact.   :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #350 on: April 07, 2017, 08:46:36 AM »
What stat for your life would you most like to see?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: April 07, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »

OK, at first I was like "stats...dafuq?" then I pictured all this stuff scrollin down the screen like it did at the end of GTA5.  :rofl:

-High Kill/Death ratio?
-STD's acquired via ballwasher

and most importantly.

-post count.  :rofl:

real:

-states visited.
-# Kids coached in soccer.
-money wasted on stupid stuff for kids
-motorcycle miles.

On a personal level, dealing with this as of late still... not in a "life is meaningless" sort of way... And I'm not worried about what happens to me when I die... because, well..... Ill be dead so F me right... but, the folks around me.... my family... when Im gone, will they be "oh, poor guy never got to do ____" or will they say "hey that guy GOT to do_____" feel pretty lucky... but also sometimes feel like I havent done $hit but waste money on toys LOL!

So, I know you guys hate it, but Ill be putting some effort into local soccer... Ive Been running into some people later, that apparently my dad and I coached back when we helped start the school program in my old town. 20 yrs ago... They say we touched their lives.. :shrug: And now, the high school team(rural town of < 1000) is dominant.... I had Moms and Dads thanking me for coaching their kids last year, they started enjoying coming to games, their kids behaved... and lookin forward to it, as opposed to "i have to go to soccer....?"

not sure whats more important than leaving behind decent children, who strive for success, in any form.

so keep hating..ill keep not caring.  :rofl:

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2017, 10:10:53 AM »
:rofl: peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it. Heck, if my school wasn't so small, most likely would have been a soccer player. Used to play all the time. but.. Small town small school. Parents would have had to drive me 30 mins to play which they didn't have time for. So... now thats out of the way. I will never mention it again and I will continue to hate on you.
:krandall:
fukn soccer nerds.

For me, it'd be:
How many keys on a keyboard have I pressed.
How many left click vs right clicks.
How many total RPM's have I rev'd stuff. (like add it all up..)
How many rockets did I blow up as a kid because I packed the parachute wadding too tight(model rockets).
How many total stitches have I had
Number of swearwords said.
How many songs have I listened to.

Depressing stats: How much time spent online :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2017, 10:27:49 AM »
:rofl: peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it. Heck, if my school wasn't so small, most likely would have been a soccer player. Used to play all the time. but.. Small town small school. Parents would have had to drive me 30 mins to play which they didn't have time for. So... now that's out of the way. I will never mention it again and I will continue to hate on you.
:krandall:
fukn soccer nerds.

For me, it'd be:
How many keys on a keyboard have I pressed.
How many left click vs right clicks.
How many total RPM's have I rev'd stuff. (like add it all up..)
How many rockets did I blow up as a kid because I packed the parachute wadding too tight(model rockets).
How many total stitches have I had
Number of swearwords said.
How many songs have I listened to.

Depressing stats: How much time spent online :lol:

lol thats the way it was when I moved here. then My parents drove me around after we moved here. And, in some ways, it still is that way. High school athletic director and SUperintendent: "this town will never have soccer, nobody likes it plus its too expensive" Umm, you can field a team for almost nothing, its just about the only sport thats true for.... Dad and I offered to buy all the equipment, paint all the lines.... took 5 years after I graduated, but we got it.  :rofl: 

thanks for the brief positivity, I appreciate it  :nod:

and. this is JUST RS. imagine if it included the pR0n  :P

-Randy 240 days, 18 hours and 33 minutes.

-hefe 33 days, 7 hours and 57 minutes.  (i think we deserve more time than this....)   :mad:

-peels 172 days, 18 hours and 56 minutes.

:conceit:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 10:38:02 AM by Peels »

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
if I could remember Randy's Database info.. I'd change it

but street cred is the most important

Hefe   Street Cred: 15000
Peels   Street Cred: 51
Randy  Street Cred: 1337

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: April 07, 2017, 01:33:51 PM »
if I could remember Randy's Database info.. I'd change it

but street cred is the most important

Hefe   Street Cred: 15000
Peels   Street Cred: 51
Randy  Street Cred: 1337

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »
at this very moment, what is stressing you out the most?

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
Taxes... buying homes...

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: April 13, 2017, 11:19:42 AM »
bills, disappearing time with my children. and the fuktarded world were makinig that theyre going to have to live in when they grow up lol

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #359 on: April 13, 2017, 11:41:47 AM »
at least they will have a safe space with puppies and shit to go and cry...

so.. there's that...