Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: santa is stumped  (Read 621 times)

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
santa is stumped
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:35:11 AM »
lol need gift ideas for my boys.

nothing big ticket. and no more consoles.... (briefly thought about xbox one) weve already got em a couple video games of course. plus Were spending gobs of cash to do the cruise to Mexico....so... just fun stuff, make em smile... we got em unicycles this year  :rofl: that's our theme every year something transportation based.  gonna have to go motorized soon lol. dirtbikes! oh yeah!

Anyways...got any ideas? nothing that will be thrown away or hoarded. I'm over the spending meelions on crap.

Aidan is 11, and indifferent-that fun age where you're too cool for toys, but still want em (i remember) ....so Techy stuff I think. Hes got the iphone, so was looking at I-device controlled spy cars..or drones. but that can get expensive fast..

Colin has the magic still LOL hes turning 8 in jan. so this might be the last year for santa :/ but hes pretty advanced as far as kid stuff goes...

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: santa is stumped
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »
Speaking of Magic..

A couple of the cooler things I got as a kid...

Magic Kit, Checmistry kit, and a model rocket. :)

you can't go wrong with lego's either!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 11:41:57 AM »
Speaking of Magic..

A couple of the cooler things I got as a kid...

Magic Kit, Checmistry kit, and a model rocket. :)

you can't go wrong with lego's either!!!

did the magic/chemistry for both of them last year...

rockets... yes! things that can explode! actually hadn't thought of that one. thanks rando

Aidans into the art of designing stuff and building things. SO I was thinking models like I built as a kid.....but hes not into motorsports at all....I built car and plane models....

air soft gun was shortlisted too. L-O-L

and found a wifi controlled rc spy tank. but i know they'd use it to spy on ME :rofl:

our house is already an epic lego sanctuary.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 12:57:01 PM »
:rofl:

I still have all of my Estes model rocket stuff at my parents house. It was soooo fun!!! I'm not sure what you have available for areas where you could launch as you need some solid space for some of the higher powered engines (C/D's)

Plus they have some REALLY kickass build your own kits out there so you can paint em how you want etc.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
:rofl:

I still have all of my Estes model rocket stuff at my parents house. It was soooo fun!!! I'm not sure what you have available for areas where you could launch as you need some solid space for some of the higher powered engines (C/D's)

Plus they have some REALLY kickass build your own kits out there so you can paint em how you want etc.

cool.

mentioned your idear to the mrs. she likes it. gonna check it out, local hobby store.. i think hed be into it. I really wanted them to get into RC cars...like where you build and maintain them themselves... but the cost is soo high for "toys"... still may do that at some point though. If money wasnt an object..ive been obsessing over drone copters lately..... :) the mega dollar ones that self level themselves and film with gopro...but another time maybe.  :thumbs:

she closed the door on more legos.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe a small set for the little guy, because he only got his bro's leftovers. But, even if we do buy it, hell make his brother build it for him then destroy it LOL