Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Any Doomsday preppers?  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Any Doomsday preppers?
« on: October 20, 2013, 12:23:55 AM »
My brother is starting to get kinda out of hand. Im not sure where or when it started, but he's running around buying up all kinds of weird shit. I say bring on the collapse of our society, I need a break from all the responsibility anyways. On the other hand some of the stuff he talks about does make me wonder. Colorado700, is there really a half million foreign solders on the east and west coast? He's talking about Marshal Law, I don't know how that would work out for us. Either way, he's got me looking for a bugout vehicle.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
Re: Any Doomsday preppers?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »
Gunny I both like and respect you.  I say this because although you have asked for input from the peanut gallery here I realize that what I say is somewhat judgmental and I want to express that I chime in with hopes of providing constructive input.

I can accept that some hold fears that I do not and can understand taking some measures to hedge against those fears but it sounds like your brother has strayed down a troubled path and I do not think you should follow him too far down the rabbit hole.  Instead of arming yourself with weapons, rations and fear I'd suggest arming yourself with the knowledge necessary to help guide him back to a healthier path.  Too much devotion to "what if" has a tendency to keep you from enjoying "what is" and detracts from planning for the more likely future where "what if" doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:12:56 AM by Mad Dog »

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »
Dang it. I just want to shoot stuff and live in a cabin.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 08:51:17 AM »

I'm in!!

:clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 09:24:45 AM »
Snorkel your truck and buy a tow rope and life raft to drag behind it.  I think that's all the bug out you'll need.

I want a bug out vehicle just so I can pimp it out like the cars and trucks in Mad Max. 

Sign me up for the cabin and shooting stuff too.  :aaron2:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 09:30:10 AM »

:clap:

when yellowstone explodes..... and the new ice age is upon us....  :rofl:

im telling ya, buy the medusa car. they built it for a movie, but then people wanted them, so they sell em. got like guns, remote cameras... oils slicks, smoke screen...lol

then when the rest of the world goes and lives in caves, we live above in pure bedlam, and own this bitch! LOL
I wouldnt want to be a prepper...because they are targets. ill wait for them to self destruct then drive in with my armageddonmobile and steal all their stuff.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:59:35 AM by krandall »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 09:36:33 AM »
should add...not sure they still do sell the car... that idea was 2012 when america went batshit crazy and believed a prophecy from some fukin quasi-indians who couldnt even prevent their own downfall.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too much devotion to "what if" has a tendency to keep you from enjoying "what is" and detracts from planning for the more likely future where "what if" doesn't happen.

lol MD. while I agree....i cant help but wonder if you came up with this whilst sitting to pee, and playing candy crush.

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 10:03:31 AM »
My madmaxmobile will donkey punch your armageddonmobile Peels!  I just have to fix that "tap to explode" feature on Hollywood cars.

With this one, I can still ride the dunes even after TEOTWAWKI.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:10:46 AM by disco »
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 10:12:24 AM »
My brother is starting to get kinda out of hand. Im not sure where or when it started, but he's running around buying up all kinds of weird shit. I say bring on the collapse of our society, I need a break from all the responsibility anyways. On the other hand some of the stuff he talks about does make me wonder. Colorado700, is there really a half million foreign solders on the east and west coast? He's talking about Marshal Law, I don't know how that would work out for us. Either way, he's got me looking for a bugout vehicle.

My favorite current conspiracy theory is that the United Nations is going to send troops to disarm Americans. :rofl:

Mother fucker, have you ever seen what the UN is capable of? Ya....Neither has anyone else. My Daughters third grade music class has more disipline, tactics, and bloodlust.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 10:14:37 AM »
My madmaxmobile will donkey punch your armageddonmobile Peels!  I just have to fix that "tap to explode" feature on Hollywood cars.

With this one, I can still ride the dunes even after TEOTWAWKI.

are you saying you will ride a donkey in the post apocalyptic world? that would be sweet....

that is ONE sweet ride disco!

lol aaron!

what does the UN even do, if anything? :lol:

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 10:27:28 AM »
lol MD. while I agree....i cant help but wonder if you came up with this whilst sitting to pee, and playing candy crush.

I was pooping, and playing Gemz....but close enough  :P

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »

I was pooping, and playing Gemz....but close enough  :P

:rofl:

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
  • Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 10:30:05 AM »
I say prep away, for two reasons.

1. if something does happen you are ready.
2. if nothing happens you still have a bunch of badass shit to play with. plus nothing pisses off a libtard more than a well armed redneck.

I am all for conspiracies as you all know, I truely hope if anything does happen it will be the un coming in to disarm us, just because that would be fun and easy as aaron said. There are foreign troops here but not in those numbers. I know that a few militias in tenessee have been turning back russian troops moving some sort of military equipment from kentucky through tenessee and there are some russians on a few of the aleutians islands.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 11:07:10 AM »

I know that a few militias in tenessee have been turning back russian troops

UMMM reading it on infowars cannot be classified as "knowing" anything. other than you have too much free time. if that was happening, there would be 50,000 news vans with fuktard reporters trying to "embed" themselves and be the next big thing. and wed be watching it around the clock live on 50 different channels.  Plus.... if it was a REAL story...it would be on sites like infowars being discredited as fake, and the govt hiding something ELSE. :lol: :lol: :lol: that place capitalizes on fear.

Unless you can find me a legitimate story on it. ------ Wait Ill save you the time-there arent any. Don't tell me you really believe ALL that nonsense... the government knows when I take a piss and hit the seat with it...im bettin they'd know about this little deal.

Hey buddy, I'm all for hoarding guns and food and being "prepared" but shunning society and everyday life in lieu of these factless fantasies is a waste of time. That, AND no way ill ever be a real prepper----- Ill never wear camo if i'm not hunting, Camo is tool not a fashion statement.  :rofl: it also adds 50 lbs. fat mofos always be wearing camo...thinking it will "camouflage" their fatness. nope. you still be  fat, and you look dumb now too... good for you.  :thumbs: :rofl:

wait, what am I saying.....??

WOLVERINES!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
  • Street Cred: 7
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
HAHAHA!!!

I was hoping you would pick up on that word peels, i pretty much mashed up a few conspiracy theories into one run on sentance. I do feel something bad is going to happen so being prepared is a good idea, but i have no idea what it will be. could be as simple as a power outage or as cool as a zombie appocalypse. either way if you prepare and it happens then you are ready, if it doesnt then you have a bunch of cool shit to play with