Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: I need a vacation....  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
Re: I need a vacation....
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »
ERMAHGERD love that memme..

no vaca for us.. but heading out in Jan 2014 to VEGAS for 10 days!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »
10 days in vegas?

i ran out of energy (and cash) at day 3. if I were there 10 days, Id be a full fledged hooker by day 6.  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »
that sounds about right... you made it 6 hours at LS before you started hooking

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 04:58:15 PM »
Headed to Cancun in December for 6 days!!  :P
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »
F**K I need a break.
Been away from home 3 weeks out of 4 this year for work...............

Duning at xmas I hope

2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:33 PM »
Last year I did vegas for 5 days, came home for 12 hours and went back out for another 4 days. 9 days in a 10 day period in Vegas. It was fucking awesome! I took the whole company with me the first 5 days, brought them back home, went to work, had the shakes from all the crown. I called Brit and asked if she wanted to go somewhere else for a few days to relax. Her reply was lets go back to vegas. I said FERK it, bought the tickets, went home and grabbed our already unpacked bags and got back on the plane. I took MGM for $46,000.00 the first trip, then took Planet Hollywood for another $12,000.00 with Brit. 10 days is perfect. I drank so much crown that every morning, my body would go into convolutions during breakfast.. It was fucking crazy. I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was happening in front of the employees, I think it freaked them out. I would just cram buffet shit in my mouth, shake like crazy, pay the tab and leave. We had our own little hangover vacation. I punked on Steve Goldberg, met Dick Butkus, met Chris Angel(Lame), met Mike Ditka. I watched one of my guys snort a line of cocaine off the sidewalk. Witnessed my manager run around eating bacon off of everybody's plate at Dennys at 4am. Filled up 2 party buses, kicked out of nightclubs. Gave away my sister at her wedding, then went into convolutions during the picture session. Ended up throwing up in the median of the Vegas strip at 10 am because the sun was killing my crown sweats. Made my mom lick the jellybean Eiffel Tower at New York New York, then got the whole crowd around us to start doing the same thing..... Oh yeah, we went to Sema too and did a few shows. It was a gewd time. Oh yeah Brit and I were standing in front of Circus Circus around 4am one morning and  Zach galifianakis was driving around in a limo, in the front seat while they were making part 3 of the hangover.  He drove around the block 3 times passing us each time with his face cram'd up against the windshield waving at us like a goofball. There wasnt anybody around us, just Brit and I. The first time, Brit says... "Theres your brother!!" I was looking for my real brother. She started laughing and told me it was Zach. I was like damn, missed it. He came back around doing the same thing again, so we started laughing and waiving back... And I'LL BE DAMNED IF HE DIDNT DO IT AGAIN. 3 TIMES. It was awesome, not one person was around to witness this, just us. That week and a half plays out in my head over and over all the time.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
holy Christ!

not sure how your old ass can still party like that!

We met a few famous people too... not Chris Angel.. cause I would have punched that little prick and demanded my money back! his show was SHIT!

just LOVE that place!

Mike... there is NO WAY I can party with you.. but if you and Britt happen to be in Vegas at the same time.. I would love to meet up and do a nice dinner or something

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 09:43:32 AM »
 :thumbs:

MIke, I got arrested, had a heart attack, and died just by reading your story.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"