Obama smoke crack?

Started by RR34, June 29, 2008, 10:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

Could this be a preview of whats to come around election time, and if Obama is elected should we expect outbursts like this, possibly to an even greater extent?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20080629/Obama.Vandalism/
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

if you are gonna deface someone's car with political graffiti, at least have the decency to spell the $hit right!

and yes, there will be all kinds of moronic outbreaks from folks like this. Probably people that don't vote as well.

Make your statement at the polls, IDIOTS! There is a douchebag at work who sends anti liberal email all the time. Has a picture of Reagan on his desktop. Gets old....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on June 29, 2008, 11:53:35 AM
if you are gonna deface someone's car with political graffiti, at least have the decency to spell the $hit right!

and yes, there will be all kinds of moronic outbreaks from folks like this. Probably people that don't vote as well.

Make your statement at the polls, IDIOTS! There is a douchebag at work who sends anti liberal email all the time. Has a picture of Reagan on his desktop. Gets old....

douche

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 29, 2008, 11:56:54 AM

douche

are you refferring to me?  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on June 29, 2008, 12:27:05 PM

douche

you were strung out when you wrote that werent you? :confused:

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 29, 2008, 12:35:45 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 29, 2008, 12:27:05 PM

douche

you were strung out when you wrote that werent you? :confused:

:rofl: no, just one of the things that bug me. Like spraypainting someones car is going to make them change their mind on politics. :confused:

who else but rk

dammit howd ya kno it was me  :lol:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Quote from: who else but rk on June 29, 2008, 03:37:06 PM

dammit howd ya kno it was me  :lol:

:rofl: