Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Make me believe....  (Read 4244 times)

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
  • Street Cred: 7
    • Email
Re: Make me believe....
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »
there is a difference between being meek and being a puss

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
& if the shit does hit the fan, I just hope I'm in NZ at the time.

Why, so you can surf the mega-tsunami all the way to the states?
hell no!
cos NZ is as far from anywhere as it is possible to get (& not be an icicle) & I have everything I need here.
I own a 6 1/2 acre block, have ready access to fresh water (rain water & spring water), plenty of space to grow food, & plenty of access to other food sources (local farmers & hunting close by)
My home is close to the coast, but due to the topography of NZ it is well above what any tsunami would ever reach

oh you could not be more wrong.... a small island like that would be chaos.... and if the worlds axis turns then you will be in the arctic zone and when that6 happens the tsunamis will be so great they will go a lot higher and cover a lot more groundthan usual so you are screwed. they have a theory for every situation where you are always screwed haha

I think you are the one mistaken there Dan, & I'm perfectly happy for it to stay that way (cos then there's one less idiot running round over here).
I'll thin k of you, glowing in the dark.............
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
lol

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:10 PM »

Lol!

Phil. One of the wife's friends was down there for vacation. Was talkin about how nice it was. Can I live with you? Lol
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »

hell no!
cos NZ is as far from anywhere as it is possible to get (& not be an icicle) & I have everything I need here.
I own a 6 1/2 acre block, have ready access to fresh water (rain water & spring water), plenty of space to grow food, & plenty of access to other food sources (local farmers & hunting close by)
My home is close to the coast, but due to the topography of NZ it is well above what any tsunami would ever reach

oh you could not be more wrong.... a small island like that would be chaos.... and if the worlds axis turns then you will be in the arctic zone and when that6 happens the tsunamis will be so great they will go a lot higher and cover a lot more groundthan usual so you are screwed. they have a theory for every situation where you are always screwed haha

I think you are the one mistaken there Dan, & I'm perfectly happy for it to stay that way (cos then there's one less idiot running round over here).

If NZ ends up being the safe place to be, me and Dan are going to shoot our way in.  We'll spare your life because you're cool.  If you have anybody you want bumped off and they have a nice spread and a few hot daughters, send us the info and we'll keep it on file until the asteroid hits.  Or the poles shift.  One way or another, we're bringing this disaster to NZ.  Nobody gets off easy.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline dragonz

• VIP
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:51 AM »

Lol!

Phil. One of the wife's friends was down there for vacation. Was talkin about how nice it was. Can I live with you? Lol
Bring me 2 beautiful girls (15+ is legal in NZ), & you can stay as long as you like.
Not fussed on them being virgins, they don't even have to be good cooks, just as long as they keep me warm at night & themselves fit & well presented I will be happy :D
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline dragonz

• VIP
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 02:27:58 AM »

hell no!

If NZ ends up being the safe place to be, me and Dan are going to shoot our way in.  We'll spare your life because you're cool.  If you have anybody you want bumped off and they have a nice spread and a few hot daughters, send us the info and we'll keep it on file until the asteroid hits.  Or the poles shift.  One way or another, we're bringing this disaster to NZ.  Nobody gets off easy.
Maaate, no need to shoot ya way in, but if the shit has already hit the fan you might be up for a bit of a swim.
Just head to LA, & start swimming kinda south-west.
If you miss us you will either end up in Antarctica, or Australia. Debatable which one is worse........... :rofl: :rofl:
& as for shooting people, if I want retribution on someone, I think I got what it takes to deliver it. Did I mention I like blowing things up.........
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 06:23:25 AM »
(15+ is legal in NZ)

now i really want to go there, hefe you in?

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2012, 06:25:13 AM »
Did I mention I like blowing things up.........

i hope you dont plan on coming to the usa to do work anymore, you just got yourself on about 200 different watch lists.... big brother is watching.... damnit wheres my tin foil hat?

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2012, 06:50:25 AM »
No worries Dan. Phil has been tagged for tracking when he was at my place. He thought it was just innocent probing, but......

:batman:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2012, 08:14:31 AM »
(15+ is legal in NZ)

now i really want to go there, hefe you in?

Let's do this :batman:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:18 AM »
AWWWW there's hope for phucker yet!

http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/29/pf/doomsday-dating/

Doomsday dating sites: 'Don't face the future alone'

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- For people who spend every day preparing for disaster -- whether it's a 2012 apocalypse, a nuclear meltdown, an economic collapse, a hurricane or a tsunami -- it can be hard to find a compatible partner.
Canning venison, shooting firearms, living off the grid and creating manure from human waste just aren't traditional interests many people look for when browsing mainstream dating sites like eHarmony or Match.com.

That's why a site called Survivalist Singles :rofl: has entered the online dating scene, catering specifically to this niche community of "preppers," "survivalists" and "doomsdayers."
Survivalist Singles, which officially launched in 2010, boasts the slogan, "Don't face the future alone." Its ranks are growing -- quadrupling to about 1,640 members from around 400 at the end of 2010.

The site is free for now, but Burke is planning to charge a $5 monthly membership fee so she can generate income from her project. She is considering using a slogan like, "Find love for less than the price of a box of bullets" to draw in paying members.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline phucker

• Phrankenstein
  • VIP -
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
and just where do i sign up :rofl:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:03 PM »
:rofl:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »