fight with movie lines!

Started by Peelz, March 19, 2012, 11:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

" the best part if you ran down the crack of your momma's ass"

Kamakazi

We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

^this man blows goats. I have proof.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

Hey FERK-ass, give me a beer.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

Peelz

"shut your fukin face uncle phucker!"

TWISTER

"shouldn't we bury them?"......"buzzards gotta eat same as the worms"
No sig

disco

"So all I'm saying to you is if you wanna drink you go ahead and drink. But if I ever find out you laid your hands on that little girl again, me and Mr. Mantle are going to pay you a visit my friend."
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Kamakazi

They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it.

Langford

You stinky horse-manure smelling motherfucker you!  (gotta read that in a Joe Pesci voice)
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Colorado700R

Peelz

We'll give some land to the n###ers and the chinks, but we don't want the Irish!