Daily Stats

Started by Colorado700R, May 09, 2008, 04:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on April 08, 2009, 12:04:32 PM
you're wife is a proxie.. someone set up an acct for her. I believe it was aaron. :lol:

:bird: Basturds!  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

I can't tell you how tempted I was to set up a troll account when I first came here as one of RF's more colorful bench racers driving the worlds fastest daily driver Stang.  "Yeah, I'm in the 6's now and still get 24 mpg.  RK is a tool.  I'm a douche but I'm sick so you have to leave me alone."
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

Quote from: disco on April 08, 2009, 01:42:45 PM
I can't tell you how tempted I was to set up a troll account when I first came here as one of RF's more colorful bench racers driving the worlds fastest daily driver Stang.  "Yeah, I'm in the 6's now and still get 24 mpg.  RK is a tool.  I'm a douche but I'm sick so you have to leave me alone."

Machy?!!!!

I'd love to have him here!  :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: disco on April 08, 2009, 01:42:45 PM

I sent Machy an invite when we first opened up shop.

No dice.

He was pretty crushed getting called out on RF.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

disco

heh-heh.  That dude just disappeared didn't he?  He was at his peak when I signed up.

He should come back, just don't go trying to wage war against other boards.

edit for typo. 
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Colorado700R

kyledvor61

Machy was before my time  ???

Flynbyu

Quote from: disco on April 08, 2009, 01:55:54 PM
heh-heh.  That dude just disappeared didn't he?  He as at his peak when I signed up.

He should come back, just don't go trying to wage war against other boards.

No doubt.

Kyle, he was a younger guy that talked a bunch of shit about this Mustang he had. Turns out it was his dad's. He got called out and disappeared.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

I say we invite machy and Limited back, lock them in a room together, last man (child) standing can rejoin  :grin_nod:

"Two douche enter, one douche leave!! Two Douche enter, one douche leave!!"  :clap:

Flynbyu

:lol:

We just need a midget in the mix!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on April 08, 2009, 02:14:57 PM

~Brian

Peels will be excited when we tell him he gets to wear his mini skirt and blonde wig to sing the "We don't need another hero song"   :lol:

Flynbyu

"I'm yo' private dancer......."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on April 08, 2009, 02:23:19 PM

"I'm yo' private dancer......."

~Brian

I'll play Ike turner and bitch slap him for authenticity

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on April 08, 2009, 02:21:47 PM

~Brian

Peels will be excited when we tell him he gets to wear his mini skirt and blonde wig to sing the "We don't need another hero song"   :lol:

Only for a hit. :bird:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 08, 2009, 02:36:29 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on April 08, 2009, 02:21:47 PM

~Brian

Only for a hit. :bird:

I'm fairly confident in saying that I bet if we wait till after the hit, the show would be free  :lol: