Trip to Bussey..... Soon?

Started by funyun, August 08, 2011, 11:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

so, am I going alone then?  nobody posts.... im the only one happy to go riding :(

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Spartan

Krandall

peelz.. they want you to go there while they go riding somewhere else.. ditch the nerd maneuver.. total classic.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan on August 19, 2011, 01:59:15 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on August 18, 2011, 11:09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJN1CZTaVlc

Nice video...how far is this place from cedar rapids?

bout 1.5-1.75 southwest or so

Quote from: Krandall on August 22, 2011, 07:32:53 AM
peelz.. they want you to go there while they go riding somewhere else.. ditch the nerd maneuver.. total classic.

Yep, still hate you  :rofl:

Peelz

Spartan

Nice pics peels...if I ever find a remotely good reason to go to Iowa I'll bring the raptor or YFZ and hit you up about that place :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan on August 29, 2011, 12:37:52 PM
Nice pics peels...if I ever find a remotely good reason to go to Iowa I'll bring the raptor or YFZ and hit you up about that place :lol:

there are none :lol:

Adam

riding there would be the reason to goto that place ???
08 700R #117

Peelz

Quote from: Adam700Raptor08 on August 29, 2011, 02:01:33 PM
riding there would be the reason to goto that place ???

mmm... not sure Id drive 25+ hrs to ride bussey :lol:

Spartan

LS>Bussey at those travel times/distances

Adam

08 700R #117