car pranks

Started by phucker, August 07, 2011, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

What are your favorite non destructive car pranks? I have a friend who needs some good ideas

Spartan

Raptor Rorum on the windows. Fake traffic tickets.

Langford

We get into this quite a bit at work...it is all on company vehicles, so we can't get very destructive or crazy because nobody wants to lose their job over a stupid prank.  But just for ideas, here are some of the common ones...

The zip tied drive shaft, simple, annoying, and if you do it to an idiot...it will confuse the hell out of them.  The bigger the zip tie, the longer it will last and louder it will be.

One that I have done to me, and done to others in return...make a sign or sticker and put on their trunk/tailgate that says something along the lines of "Honk if you love men, because I sure do!".  Had one of those on my truck for a few hours and didn't know it, had girls honking and smiling at me and I just thought it was because I was so good looking  :(.  I was smiling and waving back, which made them laugh even harder.  That lasted until my dad saw the sign on my truck and asked what the FERK that was about....:rofl:

Rocks in the hub caps (if the car has them).  This will confuse the hell out of somebody, makes a racket when they are going slow, but goes away at speed.  

One of my favorites, take one of the big rolls of calculator paper, duct tape the loose end to the bumper and set the roll on the bumper.  As soon as they take off, the roll drops off and they will have a 300' streamer flying behind them down the road.  This one you have to be careful with, because it can get them pulled over...just make sure you are in a safe location before you do this one.

Another easy annoying one, open up the bottom of a 3-hole paper punch, get all of the paper scrap out of there and drop them in somebodies a/c vents...every time they turn their air/heat on for a while, they will get peppered with paper.

And one I have seen done but never tried myself, wire their horn into their brake lights or turn signals.
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Alkire193

zip tie on the driveshaft/ CV joint/ brake caliper. as they drive it makes a clicking and they think their bearings are going out

horn wired to the brake pedal

pebbles in the hub caps

Kamakazi

when i was rigging few years back my crew was always pranking with other crews, my personal favorites:

1. close all the vents except one, this one is pointed at your victim. take a good half cup of baby powder and pour it into the "victim's" vent.  use a q-tip to clean any evidence of your prank.  turn the fan on high and wait for the fun to start.

2. pour a good amt of dish soap into the windshield washer canister. wait for a rainy day.  *warning, this one could be dangerous in heavy traffic areas
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Gunz

Run a jumper wire from the horn to the blinker, every time they hit the blinker the horn goes off in unison.

Kama, when I drove over the road as a trucker we would put Dawn dish soap in our fluid. It would get the bugs off the windshield better then just windshield washer fluid.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

horn to the brakes is a classic...never heard of the zip tied drive shaft, thats funny as hell. :lol:

or easier...

if they leave their car unlocked....get in turn everything on, and turn it full blast... move seat all the way up... cinder block under drive wheels...no go. LOL did that to someone once
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Out Back Welding

Stink bait on the manifold/headers... Door handle.

Had this done to me on my honeymoon. Was a hot day, ran ac, stench got in the filters in the vents. Stank for like 2 mo....brand new car.

I returned the favor.

txredxj

if you do the zip tie thing make sure no plastic parts are around. we did this to a friend and broke a abs box. used a 2.5ftx.5'' zip tie. we could hear it in the shop with the doors closed lol. he knew what we did and just ran it because he was having a bad day anyways.

Kamakazi

Quote from: Gunny on August 07, 2011, 06:35:30 PM
Kama, when I drove over the road as a trucker we would put Dawn dish soap in our fluid. It would get the bugs off the windshield better then just windshield washer fluid.

hmmm, i figured dish soap would work the same.  we used a soap that we would put down the oil well shaft, mixed it with air and water and it would clean the hole bringing the sand and frac balls to the surface.  I remember my helper didnt have soap to wash his coverals once at the motel, he used a tablespoon of this soap and literally the entire laundry room was floor to ceiling soap suds.  :rofl:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

preddy08

We've done all the previous pranks to our work trucks.

Funniest one to date (might not work in your situation). Pop out the washer fluid squiter and rig it up so it points sideways. Roll around town and wait to pull up on someone at a stop light with their window down, and blast away. :rofl: We hit some guy jamin out to music smoking a big stogy. It hit him right in the face :lol:

I still laugh to this day about that.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Troy

I've greased a lot of people's door handles and steering wheels, careful with this one as it will get elevated quickly lol.  Just grease the under side where they cant see it and watch them first wonder what the hell it is, then get pissed as hell.

Krandall

Tried to stay away from anything TOO bad.. A big roll of shrink wrap goes a long ways :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on August 08, 2011, 11:13:58 AM
Tried to stay away from anything TOO bad.. A big roll of shrink wrap goes a long ways :lol:

FYI, 500yds of shrink wrap and 5 gallons of maple syrup, 2lbs of corn, and a freezing night equals one pissed off buddy :rofl:

needless to say he was late to school and I got it back the next night :lol:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 08, 2011, 11:49:49 AM
Quote from: Krandall on August 08, 2011, 11:13:58 AM

FYI, 500yds of shrink wrap and 5 gallons of maple syrup, 2lbs of corn, and a freezing night equals one pissed off buddy :rofl:

needless to say he was late to school and I got it back the next night :lol:

classic...shrink wrap...hot water in the doors. good times
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"