Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Krandall

:lol:  It'll all work out man.

I wonder if they have a setup for people with duals or do you only need 1?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on July 07, 2008, 08:24:12 AM

Why would you need two  ???  One half of your cylinder gonna be running richer than the other half ?

:rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 07, 2008, 08:05:10 AM
My buddy picks up his 08 KFX450 SE tomorrow, hope I don't get stomped  :(

Nah.

No worries.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 07, 2008, 08:26:11 AM
Quote from: Krandall on July 07, 2008, 08:24:12 AM

Why would you need two  ???  One half of your cylinder gonna be running richer than the other half ?

:rofl:

Yeah. MAYBE...

bastard.....  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

who else but rk

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 06, 2008, 11:26:07 PM
Quote from: 700rSE on July 06, 2008, 10:51:40 PM
so i started work a week or so ago, doing labour on a new golf course thats being built, and also have to water all the trees quite a bit, right?
well i told my supervisor they should get a water tank instead of a big 200ft fire hose(trying to drag that thing around through the mud isnt easy) so they got a water tank and made it alot easier. but now they said they are going to get me a utility quad to pull it around instead of work truck, so i was thinking SWEET. also i said, they better get a big one to make sure theres enough power to pull it around, and figured id mention the can am 800. w00t!!! POWA

this should make work more fun, cruizin around the course on a quad       0    0
                                                                                                     /_
                                                                                                  \____/

renegade :clap: :clap:
screw that quad. artic cat 1000  :grin_nod:
and come on, cant a kx450f pull around a water tank ?  :grin_nod:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

the 1000 got bad reviews in ATV Rider I believe it was. I was surprised. They said 1000 was TO much for a 4x4.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

who else but rk

wh othe hell needs a 1000 seriosly? i think there rediculous. the 800s are too

so im going riding today
in 75% humidity  :'(
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

Quote from: who else but rk on July 07, 2008, 10:29:10 AM

so im going riding today

75% thats just plain misserable :'(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Mad Dog

so im going riding today

Not a surprising opinion from someone who went from a 200 to a 700 and back to a 250. ;)

I'd love another 20hp on the prairie, and I'd want even more if I got bigger tires.  Belt drives, big tires, heavy chassis and bolt on equipment mean it takes a lot more hp (and often displacement) to get comparable performance.  My father's 700 twin is somewhere in between bolt on blasters and bone stock 400cc four strokes when comparing in a straight line.

ThisGuyAlex

sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Krandall

Quote from: Mad Dog on July 07, 2008, 10:37:56 AM

so im going riding today

Not a surprising opinion from someone who went from a 200 to a 700 and back to a 250. ;)

I'd love another 20hp on the prairie, and I'd want even more if I got bigger tires.  Belt drives, big tires, heavy chassis and bolt on equipment mean it takes a lot more hp (and often displacement) to get comparable performance.  My father's 700 twin is somewhere in between bolt on blasters and bone stock 400cc four strokes when comparing in a straight line.

But even the guys running the serious mud runs, running 26-32" tires. They don't seem to need the 1000cc's.. Unless they are just uncommon at this point. (i.e: Team Gorilla)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Randy, did you get my PM about Motosport?

who else but rk

so im going riding today

well the 250xcf makes 38 hp stock  :P
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Mad Dog

Quote from: Krandall on July 07, 2008, 10:42:03 AM

so im going riding today

But even the guys running the serious mud runs, running 26-32" tires. They don't seem to need the 1000cc's.. Unless they are just uncommon at this point. (i.e: Team Gorilla)

They aren't running stock motors, they're bored and sometimes stroked out motors making anywhere from 60-90 hp depending on the application and the machine.