Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 27, 2008, 06:53:45 AM
QuoteMormon leader Joseph Smith, along with his brother Hyrum, are shot and killed by a mob while in jail at Carthage, Illinois. According to church legend, after Smith is shot a man raises a knife to decapitate him, but is thwarted by a thunderbolt from heaven.

*cough* Bull Shit! *cough*

double b.s.! Though, It would be cool if we could play the heaven card any time we needed. a thunderbolt from heaven just robbed that liquor store, officer.

good morning all you sissymary's!

Hey Socal, thanks for the tip on the SE2, but I have to pass. Need to sell the 660 and/or the prairie first(she does'nt get to ride it enough). But the thought of being without a quad even for a short while, makes me cry a little. :help:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on June 27, 2008, 08:10:32 AM
QuoteMormon leader Joseph Smith, along with his brother Hyrum, are shot and killed by a mob while in jail at Carthage, Illinois. According to church legend, after Smith is shot a man raises a knife to decapitate him, but is thwarted by a thunderbolt from heaven.

double b.s.! Though, It would be cool if we could play the heaven card any time we needed. a thunderbolt from heaven just robbed that liquor store, officer.

good morning all you sissymary's!

Hey Socal, thanks for the tip on the SE2, but I have to pass. Need to sell the 660 and/or the prairie first(she does'nt get to ride it enough). But the thought of being without a quad even for a short while, makes me cry a little. :help:

Sell them fast!  I would take the risk and pick it up.  you know your quad will sell.   :thumbs:

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Thunderbolt was one gunshot too late.  But not really  :lol:

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Krandall

The LAPD arrests streetwalker Divine Brown on Hawthorn Ave. where she is discovered giving British movie star Hugh Grant a blowjob in his white BMW. To be fair, they also arrest Grant for procuring said blowjob.

Atta boy Hugh :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 27, 2008, 09:04:16 AM
The LAPD arrests streetwalker Divine Brown on Hawthorn Ave. where she is discovered giving British movie star Hugh Grant a blowjob in his white BMW. To be fair, they also arrest Grant for procuring said blowjob.

Atta boy Hugh :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Why would Hugh want to have a nasty Hollywood hooker when he had Elizabeth Hurley at the time to service his  :grin_nod::jaw::grin_nod: .

Divine Brown

Elizabeth Hurley

Liz gets my vote!

~Brian

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

was that dude on crack or somethin?

Flynbyu

Quote from: RR34 on June 27, 2008, 09:23:02 AM

Who knows. His stock went WAY down after it happened.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 27, 2008, 09:24:01 AM

~Brian

Liz Hurley is F@ckin' smokin' hot.  Whata idiot  ::)

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 27, 2008, 09:25:24 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 27, 2008, 09:24:01 AM

~Brian

Liz Hurley is F@ckin' smokin' hot.  Whata idiot  ::)

aww hell, here we go. last time you  mentioned her....10 pages of drooling :jaw: :clap: for sure!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RR34

hmm lets see do i want a bj from a crack whore/hooker prostitute skanky bitch or do i want to rail the shit out of one of the hottest women in the world.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Peelz

+1 for RR. working hard to hide your true sexual preference. :thumbs: :rofl: j/k

preddy08

ERMAHGERD thats my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F Hugh Grant!!

Can we get a pic of here photoshoped on a raptor and put her oon the banner???????
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Well since she's single again maybe I got a chance  ???  

Nah!  F@ck it!!  I'll just go spank it to watch her in that Austin Powers movie again.

:lol:

RR34

that movie where she is the devil is F@cking HOT too.