Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

Rain has no play in our riding here! It has been a drought for several months! And last year we were flooding at this time.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on June 27, 2008, 11:53:13 AM
Rain has no play in our riding here! It has been a drought for several months! And last year we were flooding at this time.

Your in or near San Antonio right??

NaturalRaptor

Correct, about 65 minutes south of San Antonio. We are burning up here. It averages around 100 for the past several weeks, and no rain that counts in several months. :(
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

That sucks, it's dry here too, but not that bad  ::)

preddy08

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on June 27, 2008, 12:04:41 PM
Correct, about 65 minutes south of San Antonio. We are burning up here. It averages around 100 for the past several weeks, and no rain that counts in several months. :(

You want some of our rain? We are about 8 inches over our average amount!!!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

who else but rk

its not nice out at all. hot and humid and no sun. kinda makes me not even wanna ride today
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

If it's hot, there's no way I'm going riding.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 27, 2008, 12:45:21 PM
If it's hot, there's no way I'm going riding.

~Brian

It's a good way to cool off :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: who else but rk on June 27, 2008, 12:42:31 PM
its not nice out at all. hot and humid and no sun. kinda makes me not even wanna ride today

Yeah, but you will still ride. It is a passion. Who else goes into a dessert in the middle of the afternoon!

Quote from: preddy08 on June 27, 2008, 12:42:14 PM
Quote from: NaturalRaptor on June 27, 2008, 12:04:41 PM

You want some of our rain? We are about 8 inches over our average amount!!!

Heck yeah!! Send it down.  :thumbs: The neighbors down the dirt roads hate it when we ride. It looks like a freight train there is so much dust.  :batman:

preddy08

Shit, last year was one of the hottest on record and we still rode!

The heat around here is horrible, none of the dry, no humidity bullshit.

Nothing like a 110 degree day with 90+% humidity!!! I rode last year in a day like that and I am not shitting you I lost 5 pounds. I drank over a gallon of watter and was still shakey.

NaturalRaptor

My worst was I lost 8 pounds in one afternoon and got a headache so bad that I could not walk straight.

preddy08

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on June 27, 2008, 12:55:21 PM
My worst was I lost 8 pounds in one afternoon and got a headache so bad that I could not walk straight.

Yulp, that happened to me when I was little. I was riding my new KX80 ALL FREEKIN DAY and did'nt care about anything eles!!! Got done and got such a horrible headace! So I decided to get some gaterade and take some Advil. Bad choice I held that down for about 10 minutes. I had a purple fountain spewing out of my mouth and nose. Kinda funny when I was done puking that they Advil were on the ground where I puked. So I picked them up and took them again.................LOL!

JK I did'nt take them again :rofl:

NaturalRaptor

Krandall

:lol:

When we were in the dunes, the first day I was there, I didn't bring my camel back... Thought I was going to die.. Insane pressure on my head. Dehydration headache...

The next day I made sure to wear it along for the rides

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx